A little problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little problem

Okay, I have looked over all of the posts as of late, that deal with the possible delays in stat updates. Mine is similar but not exactly the same as the rest. For fun I have been trying to collect the vet badges for knife pistol and explosives. I ended up with expert knife after getting vet, vet pistol, and am still at basic explosive. Here’s the thing I did what was needed for vet explosive twice, one time was mixed with other kills and Team points. when I hit 23 there was on pop up, After the round was over the points were added but no badge. I really don't care that much about stats, but still 23 kills with explosives can be time consuming, I was a little ticked. So after waiting about 5 hours I went into another ranked server and just used explosives (claymores)....nothing else no team work, knife, or firearms. I hit 23, and nothing, I ended up leaving with 52 points from nothing but explosives, and still no badge. In truth I wouldn't care but I wasted a hell of a lot of time running around the map blowing people up and finding more mines, not to get what I was after. Any ideas? Is it just another case of EA updating slowly?

Also, one other thing of note. Several days ago I was surprised to find the I had received the Navy Cross. I was surprised because I needed 250 hours to get it and only had 160 at the time ( i think I had the other reqs). I figured well its just a mistake, but several days later I still have it in BFHQ. Could this be part of the problem I'm having? I don't know what the deal is aside from its because of 1.3.....I got nothing!

Re: A little problem

Regardless if BFHQ doesnt update to show a badge earned, you should see get the signate in-game that you have achived it.

Comment

Working...
    X