X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAST NIGHT! band of bros server? EURO MAPS

WERE YOU THERE!?

between 6 pm - 8 pm US eastern time?

AWESOME gameplay!!! on all 3 euro maps...

I was commanding (a little drunk (guiness)) and we won all our rounds

THE POINT of this thread is to give up some compliments to all the squad leaders and players the served under me!

you guys were amazing (tell me im exagerating (sp?) cus i was drunk)
    but i had a blast everyone worked really well together SLs did a great job of requesting things when needed and following orders...and helping me out when they were spawn raping me

i just wanted to see if anyone that was playing is on the message board and thank them for a wonderful time!

THAT is was bf2 is about!!!

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: LAST NIGHT! band of bros server? EURO MAPS

It must have been good if you posted it twice.

Just jesting. I'm glad you had a good time. I play regurlarly on my communities server and it rocks toi be part of a team that divides into squads and sets about winning the round in the right way.

Congrats.

Comment

[QUOTE=xXMMMSXx]It must have been good if you posted it twice. QUOTE]

yeah sorry for that my browser screwed up and i backed up and did it again thinking it never sent oops!

Comment

Hmmm...this is some coincidence. I WAS playing Euro-force maps around that time. I don't remember if it was that server, but considering there are like a total of 3 servers running EF right now...

We were China and we got our butts kicked.

Comment

we were kicking some major china butt!!!

prolly was you! you shoulda joined the euros and listen to me rant in my drunkin stupor....man

well june5-10 i plan to be commandin on the euros all week cus my wife will be outa town and i can finally play without being heckled!!!1

Comment

Working...
          X