Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Reality MOD... did i download the right thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality MOD... did i download the right thing?

I downloaded the Project Reality Mod (the newest ver 0.3 I think it was). There was only one server running and everyone playing in it was just standing around the map throwing curse words out at eachother.

Am I missing something? I did hear good things about this mod?

Re: Project Reality MOD... did i download the right thing?

Originally posted by jamesg5000
    I downloaded the Project Reality Mod (the newest ver 0.3 I think it was). There was only one server running and everyone playing in it was just standing around the map throwing curse words out at eachother.

Am I missing something? I did hear good things about this mod?
    I've got the mod...sounds like you just hopped in at a bad time....there were about 20 servers running last time I played....So just give it another shot

Comment

no you got the right thing. I deleted it already, not even worth the DL in my opinion.....sorry, but true.

One thing I was really disappointed with...the new SUV sounds like a HUMVEE!

And every server I went in, everyone was total jerks!

Comment

if everyone was standing around, you should have started killing them all.

Comment

I like the mod but the biggest killer for me is the removal of the kill/death spam.
          While I understand the uber-realism buffs think it make it more realistic I don't think BF should be pushed to "SIM" level.

IMO Kill/Death spam is an important part of the BF experience.
          Tweak the weapons, damage, vehicles, kits, etc...but leave the basic game elements and mechanics there.
          I'll play PRMM for now but when PoE2 come out goodbye PRMM.

Comment

OOps...double post

Comment

Working...
            X