Save your middle finger (auto-run)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save your middle finger (auto-run)

Since I started playing games like GTA (the original overhead view one) where you are running or driving constantly, I have noticed that the middle finger on my left hand takes alot of abuse. This is a problem since my left hand is special to me and I only have one.

Luckily there are games that you can find a way to get your guy to move without havig to constantly hold down the W key. BF2 is one of these games.

While holding the W key down but not sprinting, hit the j, k, or l key to open a chat box. Let go of the W key so that you don't get a long string of wwwwwwwwwww across your screen. You are now autorunning and will remain so until you hit Enter to exit the chat window. While autorunning, you can use the mouse to turn and climb ladders but you obviously can not do anything that requires keyboard input like jumping.

Hope this helps the hands of some of those hard-core gamers out there because, if you play as much BF2 as I think you do, you are going to need them later.

Re: Save your middle finger (auto-run)

Yeah, I started doing this in BF:V for those long runs

If you start taking enemy fire though, you can panic and forget to hit the ENTER key and get yourself killed pretty quickly.

At least BF2 has SPRINT!

Comment

Working...
    X