Waste!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waste!

Wat a waste of money this game is. I got it the day it came out and wat was the point, i thought it would add extra weapons to my account if i unlocked them, No. I brought this game just for the guns and too see if i liked the new maps. In my opinion the maps are not the best and the euro copter handles like a bike with 1 wheel. Ea are a company that rip people off and they keep on doing it, here comes armoured fury and that will proberly be the same as euro force. Special forces was good beacause it gave you an extra chose of weapons but the maps were rubbish as well. Any 1 wanting this game, its a no go.

Re: Waste!

Originally posted by downin
    Wat a waste of money this game is. I got it the day it came out and wat was the point, i thought it would add extra weapons to my account if i unlocked them, No. I brought this game just for the guns and too see if i liked the new maps. In my opinion the maps are not the best and the euro copter handles like a bike with 1 wheel. Ea are a company that rip people off and they keep on doing it, here comes armoured fury and that will proberly be the same as euro force. Special forces was good beacause it gave you an extra chose of weapons but the maps were rubbish as well. Any 1 wanting this game, its a no go.
    if you hate the game so mutch,why ! i ask why!

did you register with on this forum,to complain about the game???

also why if you had the game from day 1(as you stated)do u still play it now??

if it really that bad for you why dont you play somthing else.

fact is bf2 is a great game,yes it has its bugs but imho they dont ruin the game itself.

what do you expect from the game??
    you get what your'e given so to speak,a modern warware arcade-style game.

if thats not the kind of game you like you should never of got in in the first place.

i hate rpg games,and for that reason i would never buy one

i like bf2 for the big maps ,intense firefights,weapon selction,loads of ways to kill the enemy,stats that give u detailed info on you game style ect.

not many games do that.

im not trying to make you change youre mind,but pointing out 3-4 bad things (that you think are bad) does not account for allthe good things this game has.

peace

Comment

nobody forced you to buy it - caveat emptor
      moral of the story is learn about a product before you blindly decide to buy it, you clearly ****ed up by not reading about it before you purchased it

Comment

typical me clicking new posts,just noticed then i was EF is a waste,but the thread was called waste,i assumed it was bf2,even more so when i read the sf coment ect.

iw ould not call 5.99 uk pounds a waste,a packet of fags or a gallon of petrol cost that,now those are a waste.

Comment

Go and sit over there in the crowd of people with I hate EF tshirts on.

You're a couple of month too late chap.

Comment

Originally posted by downin
            learn to play with the weapons you already have

Comment

I'll buy it of you for $5...

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                nobody forced you to buy it - caveat emptor
                moral of the story is learn about a product before you blindly decide to buy it, you clearly ****ed up by not reading about it before you purchased it
                reading reviews by legitamite sources or the constant whining by haters here? If you listened to the haters around here noone would ever buy another game again.

Quit complaining, either play or shut up!

Comment

i think its a waste aswell.
                  not for the game thou,
                  i mean i love the game its awsome but because they made it online buy only they lost a massive bulk of there community,
                  thus makin it this way lost alot of servers an a lot of players.
                  thats my only problem with it,
                  other than the amount of servers an players the game is great an i will be buying AF as well.
                  i personally dont think EA has made any bad bf2 games the bad things they made was the way they sold em.
                  even if you look at SF now even they have lost most of there players for one reason or another.
                  i only have one thing ticked in my options an thats ranked an it only picks 460+ up.
                  now at the start of sf life it had double that,
                  theres only about 40+ of them servers with players in aswell :S
                  but for you to say the game is a waiste is totally wrong teh game is awsome an we just need more players,
                  EA could solve this problem by releasing it on dvd/cd plus cash in some more of the people who dont have credit cards to pay for it online.

Comment

Working...
                  X