19" LCD BF2 wont load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" LCD BF2 wont load

I just plugged in my new 19" LG L1932 LCD and now BF2 wont load. It shows 1st bf2 intro screen then screen goes blank then back to desktop before anything shows. I have tried modifying the bf2 shortcut with +szx 1280 +szy 1024 tried setting my LCD to 1024x768 (which is what BF2 was originally set to with my 19"CRT) and also tried deleting all the folders in the BF2 cache file. Still no luck. Please help One thing I just thought of is that I think BF2 is set to 1024x768@85 hz for my old CRT but my monitor doesent support that high of a refresh rate. Can you tell BF2 to run at 60hz with the shortcut command line insert. Also someone said to try deleting the cache files and the person that did was able to get into bf2 but it didnt work for me. Do you delete all folders in the cache file, the whole cache file or just the files inside the folders in the cache folder. Bah

Re: 19" LCD BF2 wont load

Originally posted by AlaskanAssassin
    I just plugged in my new 19" LG L1932 LCD and now BF2 wont load. It shows 1st bf2 intro screen then screen goes blank then back to desktop before anything shows. I have tried modifying the bf2 shortcut with +szx 1280 +szy 1024 tried setting my LCD to 1024x768 (which is what BF2 was originally set to with my 19"CRT) and also tried deleting all the folders in the BF2 cache file. Still no luck. Please help One thing I just thought of is that I think BF2 is set to 1024x768@85 hz for my old CRT but my monitor doesent support that high of a refresh rate. Can you tell BF2 to run at 60hz with the shortcut command line insert. Also someone said to try deleting the cache files and the person that did was able to get into bf2 but it didnt work for me. Do you delete all folders in the cache file, the whole cache file or just the files inside the folders in the cache folder. Bah
    I made a reply in the other thread you posted in:

It details how to change the refresh rate (Hz), to a lower setting that your new monitor can run in.

Comment

Re: 19" LCD BF2 wont load

Thanks problem solved

Comment

Working...
      X