Faster way to revive wounded soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faster way to revive wounded soldiers

Instead of having to prone and revive, it's very simple and very possible to revive someone while running. It all depends on where you aim the defibrillators and from what distance, not from what angle. You do not have to stay still in order to revive someone.

The main spot where you should aim your defibrillators is pretty much the upper-center of the back. This works every time (unless wounded soldier is in awkward or glitched position). You can revive people on-the-go by not stopping to revive someone, instead doing it while running. (Obviously not sprinting, but running works fine.

Advantages of this tactic:

1) Enemies can't shoot you as easily, because you're not sitting in one spot.
    2) Faster, time conserving.
    3) Saves the use of the prone or crouch key.

The maximum distance from which you can revive people is about the length of three kit bags lined up side to side. This makes hiding behind an obstacle while reviving easier if the wounded person is vulnerable (Open hallway, etc.).

Hope you found this helpful, I'm always willing to help when it comes to medic related issues.

Re: Faster way to revive wounded soldiers

Thanks mate. I'll have to try it sometime. I havnt been Medic for AGES. I miss my G36E :cry: Those damn snipers got me hooked on the L96 and my joystick has me whoring up planes

Comment

Great tip. thanks. I am in need of medic tips. My reviving is very erratic. Sometimes I dive on them and revive instantly, other times I take 3 goes to revive someone, so I am killed in the attempt or they die first.

I am in awe of those medics who seem to dive on people and revive them every time in just a flash. How does one do this?

Comment

Aim at the chest i guess? Honestly idk. I find it to be more luck than anything. Also, there used to be a rumor that if the person didnt call the medic, you cant revive them

Comment

Originally posted by datakillx99
          Aim at the chest i guess? Honestly idk. I find it to be more luck than anything. Also, there used to be a rumor that if the person didnt call the medic, you cant revive them
          If they don't call, then their black bar doesn't show up on your screen. You'll still be able to revive if you try though.

Originally posted by datakillx99
          The area in which you can revive them is all of the upper back, and the sides - right below one's arms.

I've also discovered that you can stop for a moment to revive someone standing up. I mean, you break out of a run, and just for half a second you revive them. Then you switch back to your assault rifle and start running again in one swift motion.

Comment

I think its too risky and you might miss. Proning is good becouse you have to stop for 1 second...

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
              I think its too risky and you might miss. Proning is good becouse you have to stop for 1 second...
              I completely disagree. I steal revives from other medics all the time because I revive from standing. Less time and you miss less because you have a better view of the back (not that view from the inside). Also it allows you to quickly run around the corner if the whole thing was an ambush. I will, however, go prone if I miss the first time and am in dangerous territory to try to hide behind the body. I have a 63% Acc. with the paddles, which I think is good.

Comment

I run crouch revive and hide, even if i miss i will comeback and do the same. Dont be a noob and revive the person next to the thing that just killed your teammate. Eliminate it first, thats why medica has a strong gun, then revive, if not just let em stay and say sorry, dont try to be a hero and let the enemy get another kill for your noobness.

Comment

I have a 70% Acc. with the paddles, which I think is better.

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                    I have a 70% Acc. with the paddles, which I think is better.
                    LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X