quicker controls for medics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quicker controls for medics

I suppose this isn't for everyone and im sure a lot of already did this but for those who didn't here:

Here is the low down of it. I changed the guns so everything is closer and you'll be able to switch quicker. I kept the knife and pistol the same since they are the closest anyways. I changed the primary weapon to "F" and I got rid of cycle weapons since I never use it. You can change it to your mouse scroll click or whatever. I put nades as "X" and and the medi packs to "C". I changed cycle camera to my forward button on my mouse. I set "G" to my paddles. I think it is a lot easier to click on everything. It is different at first but much easier as you use it more.

Re: quicker controls for medics

I would probably consider this if I wasn't already so acquainted with the normal medic controls.

When I see a man down, this is what I instinctively do:

Press six, whip out defibrillators.
    Hold W and Shift to run to man.
    Revive.
    Press 3, and choose from burst and single judging on distance of surroundings. (G36E)

I don't think I've ever typed the word defibrillator before. It's fun, try it.

Comment

defibrillators.

Hey. It is fun :laugh: Can't spell it for crap though and I'm the best speller in my school

Anyways, later I think I'm going to have a field day with my controls. All these posts about remapping the keys got me thinking

Comment

I rather use 1 mousescroll rather than 10 buttons I switch faster than the speed of lightening

Comment

I've got a mouse with shoulder buttons. I've assigned the left to weapon 5 and the right to weapon 6. Scroll-click is weapon 4. Seems to work pretty well for me.

Comment

defribrillator yay

Comment

Default controls for medic, have had no issues with it in the past. But then again, to each his own...

~Salad

Comment

Can you assign the fire button to more than one key? Or to the mouse wheel?

Comment

i personally love having the wheel-clicky thing on the mouse as my squad VOIP.. makes it easier in a firefight to communicate as you can run and strafe without any issues. also, parachute is F - easier in a falling emergency...

p.s. dif.... defib... defibr... can't spell.

Comment

Working...
                  X