Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran

Hey,
    Im thinking that i should have gotten my sniper veteran, or i could be mistaken. I have the 15 hours of sniper. and the round i just played i had about 9 kills as commander + like 25 artty kills. So does that count as 15 SNiper kills IAR? I thought it should, cuz i think thats how i got one of my basics. Ne ways im just wondering if im wrong on that.

2) For pistol and knife and some others. You need 50 kills + 5-7 kills IAR. So for basic its just the 5 Kills IAR. and vetern is 50 kills and 5 Kills IAR. Do i have to get 5 kills IAR again after i hit the 50 kill mark. Or does it use the same IAR kills as i used for my basic and anytime leading up to my first 50 knife/pistol kills

Thanks a lot
    ZEr0-

Re: Veteran

2) yes you have to get 7 iar kills again. And 1) BF2 has some problems latley so it takes a lot of time before you recive your award. For example i got US ARmy medal for playing 100h in US. I didnt recive it in game. After 2h it was on my BFQ. So you prolly will get your veteran sniper in 1-2 hours.

Comment

Artillery kills do not count as actual kills.

Comment

like data ^^ said, arty does NOT count twoards kill total. So use your claymores if you can't really play sniper, and your rifle if you can. And if the problem still happens, just wait.

Comment

Originally posted by datakillx99
          Artillery kills do not count as actual kills.
          Originally posted by Ghilleman
          like data ^^ said, arty does NOT count twoards kill total. So use your claymores if you can't really play sniper, and your rifle if you can. And if the problem still happens, just wait.
          Hate ta break it to ya, fellas, but you're both wrong.

I've tested it. Arti kills do count for your kit's kills as well as for global kills.

Comment

Aw....i hate being wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1989
              2) yes you have to get 7 iar kills again. And 1) BF2 has some problems latley so it takes a lot of time before you recive your award. For example i got US ARmy medal for playing 100h in US. I didnt recive it in game. After 2h it was on my BFQ. So you prolly will get your veteran sniper in 1-2 hours.
              The navy cross, along with the chinese and MEC medals do not show up in game, but rather just appear in your stats

Comment

Sometimes, when servers forget my rank and medals, I get the badges all over again.

I have received combat badges while using artillery.

Comment

yes i got my spec forces award for kills as a commander

so if while being commander you man a tow that time counts same with sitting in a jeep

as im a non fighitng commander i will make use of my time instead of hiding

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                    Hate ta break it to ya, fellas, but you're both wrong.

I've tested it. Arti kills do count for your kit's kills as well as for global kills.
                    Yes bur you can no longer get "metals" for that

Comment

Arty kills go on your global kill score? thanks for that.

Comment

Hmm... I've never met IAR kill reqs with arty... Thats interesting

Comment

artillery kills definently count as kills in your BFHQ. I was like 100-150 as sniper. Then i played commander a few rounds. and i was like 140-153. While getting about 1 or 2 kills a round as commander with rifle, and a lot with artillery.

Comment

no zer0- they dont, otherwise every one would have so many more kills than deaths

Comment

Originally posted by Gergnoodle
                              yes i got my spec forces award for kills as a commander

so if while being commander you man a tow that time counts same with sitting in a jeep

as im a non fighitng commander i will make use of my time instead of hiding
                              Nice tip I never thought of doing that. I have seen Comander on Kirkland sitting at MG near Gas station. I now why now:ar15:

Comment

Working...
                              X