2 vids from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 vids from me

[Explicit Lyrics] in the music, sorry I dont listen to edited crap, If you are offended by explicit lyrics, then please don't download. Even though cable TV is worst then most bands ,lol

Well this on isn't exciting but kind of funny. We have a rule on our server, No attack uncap unless your team has all the flags. Well people complaining about it,cause they want to steal vehicles but can't attack. Well I made a short clip showing that it is possible to steal other teams assets with out killing anyone. Nothing fancy, but funny cause those ppl are like WTF?
    It takes a thief

Next one is a knifing vid. I am a knifing junkie, so i made some in game fraps footage of some kownage. Kowned or kownage means , knife owned Also got some defib footage at the end. This vid is long, cause i filmed so many victims. If you want to see lots of people get stabbed, pull up a seat and grab so pop corn. :laugh: Kownage

These are old vids but I enjoyed making them. Soon to be released , knife master with battle recorder footage from our server. I've been a power photoshop user, but movies are new to me. Sorry I couldn't record this on a $350 fx's card. But these vids where for fun, and not a masterpiece like the "mine" vid.

Thx & enjoy, i hope :hmm:

Re: 2 vids from me

That's awesome. Snatched that from right under his nose!

Comment

yeah i have some fun doing it. I do it alot people are allways like WTF? lol

Comment

cant download either of em:cry:

Comment

Not bad the killing one is funny, the guardian guy had a bad day.
          i'll see the other soon.
          PJMAK1, the movies are streaming, at least for me, so fetch the password, and then WMPlayer will open.

Comment

pritty gd

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjurjo
              PJMAK1, the movies are streaming, at least for me, so fetch the password, and then WMPlayer will open.
              Just go to: tools, page info, media tab, then click save as.

Btw, nice videos

Comment

Originally posted by Heatseeker_no.1
                Just go to: tools, page info, media tab, then click save as.

Btw, nice videos
                thanks

also thanks for that tad bit of info. Had problems before now i know what to do ,lol Learn something new everyday heh

Comment

Working...
                X