How do you go 1st Person Spec Mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you go 1st Person Spec Mode?

I really want to see what players are seeing (their HUD), in first person view.

How do I do that?

Re: How do you go 1st Person Spec Mode?

You don't.

Comment

Unfortunately the people who made this game are stupid..

That is something that you can't do.. only the default 3rd person.

They should make it so that you can get into freelook on any server.. not where some servers have it and some don't.

Who else gets annoyed when you have to hit enter like once every 10 seconds.. lol

Comment

I just want to learn how some players play, where they look at they go from flag to flag and stuff like that.

If I saw them play in first-person mode I might be able to learn how they play so well. Basically I want to see what they see.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
          Who else gets annoyed when you have to hit enter like once every 10 seconds.. lol
          :laugh: LOL you don't need to hit enter. On the spawn screen in the top right hand corner click the cross. Now the spawn screen won't appear anymore! Then you can cycle through the players on the same side as you as much as you like without the spawn screen popping up. :laugh:

Comment

thanks captain obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
              I just want to learn how some players play, where they look at they go from flag to flag and stuff like that.

If I saw them play in first-person mode I might be able to learn how they play so well. Basically I want to see what they see.
              Unless EA does a major patch you will never be able to see what the other players are seeing. The closest you can come is either the 3rd person view when you're dead or the "Free Camera" (this is a server setting and is not available everywhere) where you fly around like at the beginning of a round while the timer is counting down.

I would like to be able to do the first-person mode too as a server admin to help weed out the cheaters, but oh well. Maybe BF2142 will include it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
                thanks captain obvious
                Your welcome :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X