Bf 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf 2142

When this comes out, will you still play BF2? I will but im just wondering. Also do you think Blazin.UK and Firestorm will be at the top of the leaderboard on 2142?

Re: Bf 2142

i dont think there are city maps on 2142 like karkand... so probably.. uhm.. you take a guess.. maybe as a commander.. who knows...

Comment

I doubt I'll play much BF2 once that comes out. Right now it's a toss up between BF2142 and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars for which game will hold my attention in the future. The usual suspects will probably be near the top again unless they get a life.

Comment

We've only seen one map for 2142, I hope to god karkand isn't in BF2142 I've played that map more hours than I should already.

I'd love to see a patch for BF2 that incorporated all the tweaks they’re doing to the BF engine for 2142 along with a merging of SF add-on stuff into regular BF2 like zip lines and grapple hooks, maybe the ability to run any map in rotation on a server from the SF expansion and two booster packs. That would keep me playing for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerdog
          We've only seen one map for 2142, I hope to god karkand isn't in BF2142 I've played that map more hours than I should already.

I'd love to see a patch for BF2 that incorporated all the tweaks they’re doing to the BF engine for 2142 along with a merging of SF add-on stuff into regular BF2 like zip lines and grapple hooks, maybe the ability to run any map in rotation on a server from the SF expansion and two booster packs. That would keep me playing for sure.
          I never bother playing SF because I can't be bothered with the process of changing games, with Euroforce its easy, so yeah they should patch that.

Comment

Working...
          X