This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ROE DOES take action =)

So sad that you seem to think this is an accomplishment worthy of posting.

Comment

Whats the discussion. he would not have even looked at his stats except for the stat padding that he saw. do you seriously think people look up every player thay see online.

Comment

So someones account got wiped for nothing more then a whim...ROE takes its first recorded inocent victim to hell, good one. You should feel ashamed of yourself for what you did, do you have any idea how many hours someone puts into thier account, it may mean little to you, but it means something to him. To stat padders it gives them some pathedic self worth, so what, he earned his, that means alot more.

ROE should be shutdown, all its adding is a new form of intimitation and strongarming to the game and a heck of alot more stress the reason I play this game is to get rid of stress.

Comment

Originally posted by FalloutYear
          Me? If so.. then I doubt it. BF2S had his score from way earlier than March 31st (look at the graph)..

Nevermind - Sorry, could be true. But, EA should know - that's why he was whiped. So you may be right Ranger.
          They whiped him? Don't you think that harsh?

They should have just wiped his stats...

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
            How do you knwo ROE did it. Maybe EA just caught him...

EDIT: Looks like he's using an aimbot, 2.81KDR....
            HAHA lil bitch here just assumes he uses an aimbot when his kdr is 2.81. What a stupid ******

Comment

Originally posted by Uber_Soldat
              HAHA lil bitch here just assumes he uses an aimbot when his kdr is 2.81. What a stupid ******

I didn't assume, ass, I said it looks like. 99% of BF2 players arent' that good, I doubt he is in that 1%.

Comment

This is a community. Read "Community". As in a bunch of people with similar interests getting along and trying to have a good time. This conversation has gone well beyond the limits of an argument. Please learn to play well together.

Comment

Working...
                X