Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting TK'd for a jet is getting out of hand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting TK'd for a jet is getting out of hand...

Actually, its probably been out of hand, but since I'm now learning how to fly I find my self increasingly at the business end of a friendly M95.

I have about 450 hours in this game and thought now would be a good time to learn to fly since I'm getting a little bored with it... I'm not one to wait with 3-4 others trying to get in a single jet but if no one is waiting and one if getting ready to spawn I'll make a run for it. It seems about 30 percent of the time I either get noob ejected with an M95 or someone will TK me seconds before the jet spawns. I'm getting so sick of being TKed that now I make it my mission to TK the person into submission for the rest of the day. AA gun on the carrier work well if you’re on the USMC side. Every time I get auto kicked, I wait my 1 min and return to continue the beating. A few weeks ago the same person TKed me three times in one round for a jet. Thanks to BF2S I followed that person for 3 days on 4 different servers making his life hell. "Remember Me!" 2 days ago we ended up back on the same server and this time he didn't TK anyone.. He did remember me though, he ran right up to me on the carrier on Oman and pointed his M95 at my head for about 10 seconds before running off.

Now I have NEVER killed anyone for a vehicle, nor will I ever. But if you give them a free pass, to me all it does is encourge them to continue. I know a bunch of you will respond " Go to another server" but 90% of the servers out there aren't heavily admin'd and I'm not going to play 10 different servers in 2 hours. The sad thing is the other day I seriously considered renting my own 64 player server just so I could have the pleasure of banning those punks…

Re: Getting TK'd for a jet is getting out of hand...

Thanks to BF2S I followed that person for 3 days on 4 different servers making his life hell

i love that idea! lol, im gonna do that to this jerk on a server i often play on he is a choppa whore, the kind that flys u over to the out-of-bounds zone to get u killed so that they can fly and use the tv missle. im gonna do that when he isnt playing on that server

Comment

Excellent post, bro. Same thing happens to me constantly. Hard to win a map when poor pilots will TK you for a plane.

Comment

Originally posted by trousermouse
        A few weeks ago the same person TKed me three times in one round for a jet. Thanks to BF2S I followed that person for 3 days on 4 different servers making his life hell. "Remember Me!"…
        Now thats a funny story!

I wish there was an easer way to track a person, so one could do this in real time! BF2s will only show where they were, not where they are in many cases.

Comment

Originally posted by -=TxG=-Phoenix
          Now thats a funny story!

I wish there was an easer way to track a person, so one could do this in real time! BF2s will only show where they were, not where they are in many cases.
          www.bf2tracker.com for all your stalking needs.

Comment

Originally posted by -=TxG=-Phoenix
            BF2S will show you close enough in real time where a person is. Servers update every time a map changes.

Comment

Actually, its probably been out of hand, but since I'm now learning how to fly I find my self increasingly at the business end of a friendly M95.

I have about 450 hours in this game and thought now would be a good time to learn to fly since I'm getting a little bored with it... I'm not one to wait with 3-4 others trying to get in a single jet but if no one is waiting and one if getting ready to spawn I'll make a run for it. It seems about 30 percent of the time I either get noob ejected with an M95 or someone will TK me seconds before the jet spawns. I'm getting so sick of being TKed that now I make it my mission to TK the person into submission for the rest of the day. AA gun on the carrier work well if you’re on the USMC side. Every time I get auto kicked, I wait my 1 min and return to continue the beating. A few weeks ago the same person TKed me three times in one round for a jet. Thanks to BF2S I followed that person for 3 days on 4 different servers making his life hell. "Remember Me!" 2 days ago we ended up back on the same server and this time he didn't TK anyone.. He did remember me though, he ran right up to me on the carrier on Oman and pointed his M95 at my head for about 10 seconds before running off.

Now I have NEVER killed anyone for a vehicle, nor will I ever. But if you give them a free pass, to me all it does is encourge them to continue. I know a bunch of you will respond " Go to another server" but 90% of the servers out there aren't heavily admin'd and I'm not going to play 10 different servers in 2 hours. The sad thing is the other day I seriously considered renting my own 64 player server just so I could have the pleasure of banning those punks…

The best way of dealing with these people is fighting fire with fire. If you're on some random server that you don't give a **** about then just kill whatever M95 carrying snipers you see waiting for the jet. More often than not these guys end up n00b ejecting you so it's best to get them before they get you. Also, if you have already been n00b ejected by someone and you still want that jet just stick around till he dies. Get yourself an M95 and let him have the jet next time. You can guess what the next step is .

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                The best way of dealing with these people is fighting fire with fire. If you're on some random server that you don't give a **** about then just kill whatever M95 carrying snipers you see waiting for the jet. More often than not these guys end up n00b ejecting you so it's best to get them before they get you. Also, if you have already been n00b ejected by someone and you still want that jet just stick around till he dies. Get yourself an M95 and let him have the jet next time. You can guess what the next step is .
                Yeah, I hear ya... but then I'm just as bad as the others... Nice quote by the way... I can only hope English is his second language.

Comment

Yeah, I hear ya... but then I'm just as bad as the others... Nice quote by the way... I can only hope English is his second language.
                  I look at it as plain and simple retribution, E-Justice. The guy that killed you is a professional tk'er and has left many ticked off players in his wake. You can look at it as karma coming back to bite him on the ass while whatever karma is going to bite you on the ass will be minor compaired to the many tks he will have to pay for. So no, you will be nowhere near as bad as professional tkers.

Comment

Working...
                  X