Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing patch 1.22 very slow?

Hi

Trying to install patch 1.22 but it is extremely slow. As in the rate it is installing at the moment it will take hours to finish.....is this normal?

Cheers

Re: Installing patch 1.22 very slow?

The incremental patch shouldn't take hours. I can't speak about the full one because I didn't go that route. The patching process is pretty slow though, give it a little bit of time and it should come out ok.

Comment

It is normal... on my laptop with 512RAM it took about 40minutes and I was thinging that the program freezd or wtf.... just wait

Comment

Yep you were right, was really slow between 8% and 20% (took about 30-40mins) then it sped up. Cheers for the reply.

Matt

Comment

Yea I have 1 gig of RAM and it took me around 10 minutes to install so it isnt incredibly fast.

::thinks to self: "Damn mobo... I could have 2 gigs of RAM right now :cry: "

Comment

even on my quick pc it takes a while to patch the game, it appears that they use a lame patch program.

*edit*

having 2gb of ram will not help you install a patch any faster, you'd be lucky to have 500mb ram being used while patching.

Comment

Working...
            X