Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to unlock other guns?

Hi seniors,

When i get an unlock option, i cant chose the SF or EuroF guns to unlock, on the default BF 2 guns options to chose and unlock.

Is there any special setting or programs i need to install to have unlocks for other guns.

Thanks.

Re: How to unlock other guns?

You need to have special forces installed in order to get the tier 2 unlocks

Comment

And you need to select the ordinary unlocks before you can unlock sf ones. At spec ops, you need to unlock the vanilla BF2 G36C before you can unlock the bf2sf SCAR-L. For an example.

Comment

When you buy BF2:SF, you will automatically receive two unlocks.

Comment

Thanks all brothers here, got it..

Will buy and install immediately

thanks alot.

Comment

Originally posted by PsYcHo.KiLLa
            When you buy BF2:SF, you will automatically receive two unlocks.
            This is frequently repeated and misleading; you only get TWO unlocks immediately if you are a Corporal. After you run SF on a ranked server you will get two unlocks at each rank instead of one so if you currently have 5 unlocks you will immediately get 5 more. (The reason this keeps being repeated is that when patch 1.2 was released they added SF unlocks for Lance Corporal and Corporal which previously didn't have them. So people who were Corporal or above and had run SF already got two "free" unlocks and didn't understand why.)

Also, there are no "EuroF" unlocks. The two new SF unlocks I mentioned above also happen to be the primary weapons for the EU in EF.

Comment

Working...
            X