A couple of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of questions

It says I have 8000+ points, but it hasn't ranked me up as a gunnery sargeant yet. Why?

Link to my profile:

One more - I saw an MEC soldier hidden as one of our people. When he killed people it would say "teamkill" But he was gaining points for it. Is this a hack? I know his UID, or is this just latency problems?

Thanks.

Re: A couple of questions

Originally posted by Apex Rising
    It says I have 8000+ points, but it hasn't ranked me up as a gunnery sargeant yet. Why?

Link to my profile:

One more - I saw an MEC soldier hidden as one of our people. When he killed people it would say "teamkill" But he was gainging points for it. Is this a hack? I know his UID, or is this just latency problems?

Thanks.

It takes time to update sometimes.

It's a bug, a very well known one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Apex Rising

Link to my profile:
      http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofil...bf2id=48288875
      I'm gonna make you a bet.
      The next time you log onto a ranked server and score a single point, you'll get your rank.

One more - I saw an MEC soldier hidden as one of our people. When he killed people it would say "teamkill" But he was gaining points for it. Is this a hack? I know his UID, or is this just latency problems?

Thanks.
      As mentioned above, this is a very well known bug. It will sometimes switch the red and blue name tags on a random grunt.

BTW If you are getting TKed insanely often by different people, chances are your tag is messed up. Log off an back on and you should be fine.

Comment

Huh. Alright, thanks for all of your help. I appriciate it.

Comment

Working...
        X