• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thats one way to shoot me down

ha as a sniper, prone on it and go hunting

Comment

Yeah, although a bit difficult, considering the fact that it's moving all the time :P

Comment

I did that a couple of times. Put an UAV over the enemy's runway and one of the pilots are bound to run into it on reloading runs.

I think me running into an airborn supply crate was more embarrasing though

Comment

yeah i'm sure it wasn't intentional - but it was pretty funny. he said he was zoomed all the way in and clicked UAV and saw my jet slam into it not 2 seconds later.

and yes you can stand on the UAV.

Comment

You know whats funny is I have rarely come across anyone polite and asked me to stop airstrip raping. When people ask me politely I will but when they go hey ****** quit ****ing cheating I take offense and rape them harder. I had this happen a couple days ago when I was tailing an RCA clan member and I accidentally hit into a mountain and he goes LOL Pwned. I got ****ed and preceeded to rape him so bad he goes it will be funny to see your demo. I was like yeah so you can see how bad you are gettign owned. So another one of his clan members got on and said hey dude I am sorry for what he said can you be cordial about this and let it slide. I was like sure no problem. Funny how being polite seemed to curve my anger.

Comment

Originally posted by Vidh
              I've thought about that. Is it possible to land upon that UAV plane (while parachuting), or would you just fall through it?
              Anyway, it will be even more fun in the next patch to see vehicles fall from the sky (I hope they don't land on my heli)
              Your Heli...I hope they dont land on my head!!!!

Comment

Great story. Thanks for the chuckle!
                :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by phen0m
                  You know whats funny is I have rarely come across anyone polite and asked me to stop airstrip raping. When people ask me politely I will but when they go hey ****** quit ****ing cheating I take offense and rape them harder. I had this happen a couple days ago when I was tailing an RCA clan member and I accidentally hit into a mountain and he goes LOL Pwned. I got ****ed and preceeded to rape him so bad he goes it will be funny to see your demo. I was like yeah so you can see how bad you are gettign owned. So another one of his clan members got on and said hey dude I am sorry for what he said can you be cordial about this and let it slide. I was like sure no problem. Funny how being polite seemed to curve my anger.
                  interesting

however,

don't you think its better to let them get off the ground and then rape them? I mean if they are telling you that you're a bastard, give them a chance

maybe they'll prove you wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Vidh
                    I've thought about that. Is it possible to land upon that UAV plane (while parachuting), or would you just fall through it?
                    Anyway, it will be even more fun in the next patch to see vehicles fall from the sky (I hope they don't land on my heli)
                    You can land on and ride a UAV.

Comment

W0w never saw that b4 Wreck, interesting.

Comment

100% Luck! :laugh: You can't be "skilled" in uav placing! No way!

Funny story thought and creds to you for being a fair player.

Comment

lol... you gotta love it

I took down a wounded helio with a 50 cal to the body

Comment

:rofl:
                            Originally posted by troybob
                            So there I was on Kubra Dam. I consider myself an above-average pilot (when i'm not drinking).

In the mig I shot down the F-18 . Then I kept it from leaving the ground. Dude says "Hey man let me leave the ground". With respect to fair gaming, I allowed this guy to leave the ground and proceeded to shoot him down a few more times.

So then het gets in a linebacker and I keep blowing him up (though he did score a hit).

So he becomes commander.

I'm flying pretty level when all of a sudden a red UAV pops up so close in front of me, there was no way to dodge it.

I hit the UAV and blow up. The other guy proceeds to laugh his ass off. I complimented him on the kill.

The guy said he'd take me out of the sky any way he could, and he certainly did.
                            Thanks for one of the biggest ROFLs ive had in a while.

Comment

Wow just the other day i was riding shotgun on the bomber, adn we were on a dive to make a bomb run, and bam the uav appear out of no where and we ran into it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boots
                                lol... you gotta love it

I took down a wounded helio with a 50 cal to the body
                                Amateur!!!!

I took down a wounded attack heli with a pistol.

Comment

Working...
                                X