Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else think that the Littlebird helo should have been a SF vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else think that the Littlebird helo should have been a SF vehicle?

Just what the topic says..... the more I see screenshots of the Littlebird in action and the more I see footage of SOCOM training and deployments, the Littlebird should have been implemented in the SF Expansion and leave the new combat choppers to AF...

Anybody else hope they spread the Littlebird beyond an under-purchased Booster pack and put it in some new maps?

Re: Anybody else think that the Littlebird helo should have been a SF vehicle?

Ya, it would make sense to have the littlebird and other small, reconaissance aircraft in SF, and bigger, tank killers like the Apache in Armored Fury. I doubt they'll move it to SF, because people who didn't pay for Armored Fury would be getting a vehicle for free. Oh well

Comment

I can't believe people are fawning over the littlebird so much, and none of them have flown it, or know what it's flight characteristics are.

You all are giving DICE too much credit, thinking that they will not FUBAR it somehow.

Comment

ouch.

Comment

I've flown the littlebird in DC for 42, so not like I've never dealt with it. Granted this is likely to be much different though.

I'd think it'd have fit in SF more than AF, but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
            I can't believe people are fawning over the littlebird so much, and none of them have flown it, or know what it's flight characteristics are.

You all are giving DICE too much credit, thinking that they will not FUBAR it somehow.
            Im sure you are correct

Comment

I just want to sit on the edge of the Bird and drop C4 packs from the air while a support trooper keeps me stocked....

oh, the utter chaos...

Comment

I think it woul dhave made a nice addition to SF, make sure it would be the version without the rockets, MG, god that would be interesting........

Comment

yea it should of been added but ea are proberly making another addition for this too be in, they are money grabbers

Comment

Originally posted by downin
                    they are money grabbers
                    Realy? I had no clue!!?

Comment

Add-on or expansion for SF...wake up and smell the breakfast-burritos fellas. SF has been left to fend for itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X