So wat if J-10 is overpowered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So wat if J-10 is overpowered?

Im always hearin bout ppl complainin bout how J-10 owns everythin in da sky. It may have air superiority in most cases but in war no side is eva equal. If the J-10 is overpowered let it stay that way, it doesnt matta as such because if every vehicle was da same with a diff skin wouldnt it b borin? I have learnt to come to terms with da J-10 and as each new patch comes out, whiners will jus have to adapt to wat is thrown at them.

Re: So wat if J-10 is overpowered?

shut it, chav

Comment

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
      shut it, chav
      Rofl.

Back on topic, wheres metallica to sort this guy out.

Comment

when a pilot wins respect by switching to ground mode, I know all the dogfight veterans left.

Comment

If im in a J-10 I only use the chain-gun, or else its just no fun!

Comment

Originally posted by EliteRazgriz666
            Im always hearin bout ppl complainin bout how J-10 owns everythin in da sky. It may have air superiority in most cases but in war no side is eva equal. If the J-10 is overpowered let it stay that way, it doesnt matta as such because if every vehicle was da same with a diff skin wouldnt it b borin? I have learnt to come to terms with da J-10 and as each new patch comes out, whiners will jus have to adapt to wat is thrown at them.
            You my friend, are a fucking idiot!

Yes, it's obvious the only thing you have flown is the J-10 and thats why you don't "understand the problem".

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
              You my friend, are a fucking idiot!

Yes, it's obvious the only thing you have flown is the J-10 and thats why you don't "understand the problem".
              I don't get you always dodge the swear filters even though you say the word.

Comment

H4X (now its 5 characters)

Comment

Its wierd how EA and DICE nerf the Blackhawk and so on for "balancing" purposes and fail to balance the planes.

Comment

Originally posted by Uranium235
                    Its wierd how EA and DICE nerf the Blackhawk and so on for "balancing" purposes and fail to balance the planes.
                    They should have kept the BH and then add crazy splash damage to the skycows' .50 cal.

Comment

****ing (**** how did you do that!?!?!?)

Comment

there really is **** all wrong with the j10. its just tough ****ing luck that several maps have the f35 instead of the f18. anyone who is a good pilot will know that the f18 is the most unbalanced plane, even more so than the j10.....

the j10 will break missile lock quickly but can still be hit if you follow them after flares, the f18 will dodge ALL missiles with one simple move without flares.

anyone that says the j10 is the most godlike plane ever and the us have nothing to combat it, is talking out of their arse.

Comment

close this, metallica set him straight. this is a pointless thread.

also, learn to speak too eliterazgrizz666. i can't understand what ur saying when u tak like dis

Comment

Have you ever tried fighting a J-10 while flying an F-35?!?

Comment

The US Needs the F16 to rape the J-10 :P Well I always say that since it is super sexy!

Comment

Working...
                              X