• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic vs. Spec Ops.

Medic: no armor, self and other heals, revives, nades and the G36E
    G36E 32 dmg. amazing accuracy

Spec Ops: no armor, C4, nades, G36C
    G36C 27 dmg amazing accuracy

With the difference with each class Im suggesting a change in the dmg output for each class. With all the pluses of the medic over the spec ops class I cant find reason to except they have a more powerful gun with an almost similar accuracy. Do to the nerfing of the C4 toss Spec Ops has been forced into the trenches to have to eithier set traps or gentlely place the C4 on the vehicle..which is difficult when even other unarmored classes are walking around with self heals and similar guns that have more dmg then you.

I see a drop in Spec Ops guys on the playfield other then to be fodder or for a quick assest destruction mission, yet you see medics in the trenches blowing away assualt guys and fellow infantry.

I oppose a nerf to medics since 90% of the infantry community would $hit there pants and cry bloody murder, but Im suggesting a lil bump to the Spec Ops class to boost there usefulness then more then going the route of the extinct Assualt class.

Re: Medic vs. Spec Ops.

exactly, but spec ops do have invisibility on scans..., and i prefer the g36c over the g36e for some reason, maybe spec ops should gain more points for destroying assets

Comment

i love spec op and my g36c (i can kill better with that than a g36e)...its not always about the points (asset destroy vs heal/revive). in the times when i really need to go spec op style, such as sneaking in and taking a flag on my own because the rest of my team is too retarded to get it, i wouldnt use any other kit. the g36c has never failed me.

i play medic when i need to, when our team/squad is getting owned and we need the medical support. just like any other kit, i use the appropiate kit for the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by 22viPer22
        exactly, but spec ops do have invisibility on scans..., and i prefer the g36c over the g36e for some reason, maybe spec ops should gain more points for destroying assets
        They dont have invisibility

Healing is priceless and the G36E is unbeatable!

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
          They dont have invisibility

Healing is priceless and the G36E is unbeatable!
          i've heard that spec ops doesnt show up on UAV if they are sitting still.

Comment

Wait, can infantry avoid scans at all?

Comment

As far as i know, NOBODY can evade a scan, at least not an UAV.

Don't know about the sattelite scan though, but i bet spec ops show up there as well. Anything else would be weird.

Comment

G36e this, g36e that..

get an ak-101, dudes.

Comment

One problem bud: Not all factions can get the AK-101.

D'uh.

Comment

I heard rumors that if a sniper or specops is prone and/or doesnt move they're not shown on scans, but I think this is false.

Comment

special ops dont show up under scan but i think uav they do

Comment

I agree that Special Ops needs a little something. I think adding more points for destroying assets should be done. Why not make it 2? Hell, you have to go all the way to the back of their base usually to get the assets while dodging enemies. Why should this be one point when some smacktard at the front lines can accidentally shoot an enemy and get two points in 2 seconds?

As for the guns, I really love the G36E for the medic. I call it the squirt gun and use it to kill people all the time!

Comment

the E is more accurate on burst mode thna the C is full auto, but the C is more accurate single-shot. Also, the C does 25 damage not 27.

Yea asset destruction should be at least 2 points, maybe 3. Much harder to sneak around those tanks than standing behind a fence nade spamming, which gets you like 10 points in 20 seconds.

Comment

This is why pubbers are stupid. If you know how to use the tools given to you then you can outgun anyone else. Spec ops can set traps on flags and can C4 armor and run jihads. Medic can ONLY kill infantry. GG

Comment

thanks for letting most us know we are stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X