Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About how long does it take to update your score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About how long does it take to update your score?

I just finished playing for about a couple hours, and I wanted to check my stats on BF2Tracker. It wasn't updated, (I wasn't expecting it to be), but how long does it take to update? Does it depend on the server?

Re: About how long does it take to update your score?

No its just when alot of people are playing, the servers (the main gamespy ones) are slow and take a while for everyone.

Comment

It's been slow updating all week ... could take up to 2 days to get your points and awards. Even BFHQ is slow at loading the stats ?! :cry: You'll get them eventually

Kind regards
      Web Wiper

Comment

Just wait until the next day... when you go on the computer next it should be updated.

Comment

they havent been updating on BF2s lately idk y something might be up with the system?

Comment

Yeah. Nothings been updated for a while now. Not even on BFHQ. I'll try in the morning.

Comment

im still watin 4 my vet AT, vet spec ops,vet engineer, armor service, n my promotion cos i leady past e requirement, im waitin long n hard to unlock sth.

Comment

A couple of days ago I played several hours on the SF ranked server - "24/7 Run for cover" - still haven't received my score:cry:. It happens now and then when I play on ranked servers that I never get my score.

Comment

Sometimes it updates right away, and sometimes it takes eternity. I'm still waiting for my expert assault badge from 2 months ago, that I saw during the round, but never received it in BFHQ.

Comment

Haven't updated much at all for me this weeked. Like a 10-12 hour delay or something.

Comment

Mine has about a 2-3 day delay usually. Not too bad.

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                        Sometimes it updates right away, and sometimes it takes eternity. I'm still waiting for my expert assault badge from 2 months ago, that I saw during the round, but never received it in BFHQ.
                        If it's 2 months, I wouldn't get my hopes up :cry:

Comment

My stats have been slow to update all weekend.

I check on www.bf2stats.nl, and played on sat night and it took till yesterday evening to fully update. I was getting worried as i got my vet engineer badge but it wasn't showing up.

Also on that site it showed my last battle as the wrong time...it said i'd played at 6:30 am when i was blatantly in bed....wtf?? so dunno what that's all about, but guess the servers have been slow to update all weekend.

Comment

For me it usually takes a day or so when I play Fri-Sun afternoon. Then Sun night through Thursday it updates almost right away.

Comment

Working...
                            X