This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friends?

alright, so usually i play with four or five buddies. we all play in a squad and have a blast. cept schools over for them, so they wont be playing awhile. my issue is, anyone else wanna be a bf2 friend?

Re: friends?

No I don't want to be your friend. Why don't you find yourself a girl and chill out from BF2 for a while. You'll see, you'll have more fun that way.

Comment

Do you want to be my friend? Check yes or no.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Magnum
        Do you want to be my friend? Check yes or no.
        No! fucck no! What's wrong with you people? I have the same suggestion for you as for the other dude, unless you have a dog. Dogs are people's best friends. Sometimes you can't trust the women, but you can always trust a dog.

Comment

girl=money
          me=poor college kid
          so as you can see, things arent working in my favor
          not asking for a best bud
          just someone to squad up with here and there....

Comment

Originally posted by Duo_Xan
            girl=money
            me=poor college kid
            Just feed her on time and everything's gonna be alright. You'll like it more than BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Duo_Xan
              alright, so usually i play with four or five buddies. we all play in a squad and have a blast. cept schools over for them, so they wont be playing awhile. my issue is, anyone else wanna be a bf2 friend?
              join a clan.

Comment

Originally posted by WezZo
                join a clan.
                That's the worst advice that someone can give you. Please don't corrupt him while he is still developing as a person. Joining a clan is ground for unethical behavior that evidently nobody will punish you for, but you will have to live with it afterwards.

Comment

Govedob stop being a dweeb..

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                    Govedob stop being a dweeb..
                    I need a definition of the word before I can reply.

Comment

Im sorry i have to agree with govedob. Although im single (due to the unfortunate accuracy of his trust comment) i find you'll have a better time mucking around with mates rather than playing bf2. Besides, you might be out and MEET someone who you impress without a lot of money. Just dont let govedob make you think having a missus is the be all and end all of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
                        Im sorry i have to agree with govedob. Although im single (due to the unfortunate accuracy of his trust comment) i find you'll have a better time mucking around with mates rather than playing bf2. Besides, you might be out and MEET someone who you impress without a lot of money. Just dont let govedob make you think having a missus is the be all and end all of fun.
                        If you need to impress a women with money shes not worth it she'll just move onto the guy with the biggest wallet.

Comment

Well why dont you just go to a server and play there alot. Become a regular and make friends or.... join a clan!

Comment

This gotta be the lames thread in a long time.....

Comment

nah mate, there was one other particularly bad one today, it featured a photo of a chinese bloke shooting at a tank. apparently we were meant to see something in it?? THAT is the worst thread for a long while

Comment

Working...
                              X