Single Player Cheats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player Cheats?

I've been out of the BF2 loop for a while, but I remember there being a way to add more bots in single player and also a god mode? Can someone pls help me? I forgot how to do this..just upgraded my video card and want to enjoy some BF2!

-MiNc3dMe@T

Re: Single Player Cheats?

if you do that then go online punkbuster will prbly ban u m8

Comment

If you figure out a way can you hook me up ..those singler player bots are mighty hard.

but ya ..i think the only way to get more than the default number of bots is to download some outside made maps that have support for it

Comment

i have no clue as to never have tried it but i did see an interesting thread made like...last year about doing this so it could be outdated and not even work but its worth a shot if ur desperate:

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30202

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
          i have no clue as to never have tried it but i did see an interesting thread made like...last year about doing this so it could be outdated and not even work but its worth a shot if ur desperate:

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30202
          Some of the info in that thread is obsolete now that EA released the bot tools for the editor. Changing the number of bots is still as easy as editing aidefault.ai though. And it doesn't affect playing online either. The big change is that the expanded-map mods in that thread have been replaced by real expanded maps by members of the BFSP forum: http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...hp?pg=maps&g=5 . There are also many custom maps with SP support there.

Comment

more bots the legal way well i use it and pb has not banned me ect.

ive posted this link about 50 million times 1 more wont hurt.

enjoy its the easy app to use select bf2,sf,or other mods you may have installed with sp support ,select the difficulty,and bot numbers(be sensible try 25-35 bots and see if you cpu can handle it before ading more bots.

Originally posted by jdrou
            Some of the info in that thread is obsolete now that EA released the bot tools for the editor. Changing the number of bots is still as easy as editing aidefault.ai though. And it doesn't affect playing online either. The big change is that the expanded-map mods in that thread have been replaced by real expanded maps by members of the BFSP forum: http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...hp?pg=maps&g=5 . There are also many custom maps with SP support there.
            thats a great site i got there all the time and pick up sp maps,the new ones are starlingrad and protect_the _embassy (sweet map )

Comment

The bots really arent that hard are they? I've only played them a couple times but humans are a LOT harder...

Comment

Originally posted by datakillx99
                The bots really arent that hard are they? I've only played them a couple times but humans are a LOT harder...
                The bots are obviously not as good at strategy and tactics (but better than many other games) but at high skill levels they never miss; you get killed by bots you never see because they're so far away.

Comment

Just be patient and wait for coop mode, next week or so.

Comment

Working...
                  X