• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post your "BF2" wallpapers

only BF2 related

Re: post your "BF2" wallpapers

Comment

I'm using an old screenshot of mine that I posted on here several weeks ago but ... anyway:

Comment

Wow John, that's one clean desktop. lol..only BF2..

And by the looks of it, you're still using Windows 98/2000?!

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
          Wow John, that's one clean desktop. lol..only BF2..

And by the looks of it, you're still using Windows 98/2000?!
          Oh, it gets badly cluttered up when I'm working on a project ... folders, batch files and shortcuts galore. The rest of the time, I keep it very clean. Within a week or so, I'm sure it'll look horrendous.

Also, I'm using XP Pro! I have a need for speed, so I always have it configured for performance rather than looks. I don't like to experience even the slightest delay when opening or closing an application or new window. I need my operating system and programs to keep up with me, especially when I'm overdosing on caffeine.

Comment

I used to have some good ones, ill make some new ones and post em sometime..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by John-Paul
                Oh, it gets badly cluttered up when I'm working on a project ... folders, batch files and shortcuts galore. The rest of the time, I keep it very clean. Within a week or so, I'm sure it'll look horrendous.

Also, I'm using XP Pro! I have a need for speed, so I always have it configured for performance rather than looks. I don't like to experience even the slightest delay when opening or closing an application or new window. I need my operating system and programs to keep up with me, especially when I'm overdosing on caffeine.
                Ohhh, yea I can see the mentallity behind that; though I would have never thought disabling all the pretty feature would actually yield any performance improvements! Do they? Exactly what kind of a rig are you packing then?

Anyway, one would have thought an Internet Explorer icon would be the least you could have on there..

Comment

Im still waiting for someone to post a desktop that has a background that I made, you are probably asking yourself why would someone have my wallpaper. Well it seems that I made a thread a long time ago with 20 high quality screenshots of my choice from wake island, and a month later in a thread similar to this I seen not 1 but 2 different users with my art on their screens.

Well since I am in a good mood today I tried to find that thread and here it is.

Don't forget to post a screenie if you use any, just to see how it looks

Comment

Those are pretty nice...it's just that the player labels, hud, and kills in the corner really detracts from the shots. They're nice to look at, but I wouldn't use them as wallpapers because of that. I think theres a command to remove all that, especially if you were in Battlerecorder specifically taking screenies intended for wallpapers.

Now these are wallpaper quality!

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                      Those are pretty nice...it's just that the player labels, hud, and kills in the corner really detracts from the shots. They're nice to look at, but I wouldn't use them as wallpapers because of that. I think theres a command to remove all that, especially if you were in Battlerecorder specifically taking screenies intended for wallpapers.

Now these are wallpaper quality!

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56297
                      renderer.drawhud 0

too bad I didn't know that command last year, your stuck with photoshop and the clone tool then :P

Comment

Comment

I need more Dual Monitor desktop themes for BF!

Comment

Comment

my not so leet photoshopping skills

Comment

Working...
                              X