Bfhq Bugged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bfhq Bugged?

so today i was in BFHQ i was a gunnery sergeant.BUT.My unlcosk say there locked but in the game i can use them. this is also happning when i compare peeps and look em up on leaderboards. it says they dont have unlocks

Re: Bfhq Bugged?

I know I was a Major last night while I'm a Gunnery Sergeant (Wish I could be a Major) I think it's related to Patch 1.3 with all the fixes etc. maybe there working on the private bug thing when you join a server... But it also could be that thing they said about lowering the requirements for some of the medals/badges/ribbons.. Just wait don't do anything important like choosing weapons or something..

Comment

yeah, i see posts were there like talking about gettin that undedentified thing when they choose there weps... do me a favor go check BFHQ and see if ur unlocks are locked *note you can use those locked unlocks in the server it only shows that way in BFHQ*

Comment

EA better not give some sort of unlock bonus with this patch...I just made first and selected my 2 unlocks already!

Comment

Naw, they've pretty much admitted that they've technically maxxed out unlocks at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
            Naw, they've pretty much admitted that they've technically maxxed out unlocks at this point.
            that means i cant unlock anything else ??:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

yea mine are locked also and now its taking forever to log into bfhq

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCRAP_
                that means i cant unlock anything else ??:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
                Once you've reached Sargeant Major, you'll have reached max unlocks.

Comment

Yeah, i have the same problems, extar long loading times for BFHQ and slow upadte time to, but i guess thats just expected.

Comment

yeah mines loading slow too, i bet u if we rank the lil unlock thingy will say unidenified

Comment

EA might be having databasing problems today. I noticed this morning, jumping into BFHQ was really slow. Servers/networking fail from time to time, something might be going on behind the scenes.

Comment

great..

Comment

Yep, it's been taking forever to log into bfhq today, plus it says my unlocks are locked.

Comment

i got it yesterday too. Odd. but when i restart my comp it comea back. but when i exit out come back in, my unlocks are not there.

Comment

Working...
                            X