Best way to get 25 heal points IAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to get 25 heal points IAR?

k guys for u that have the expert first aid badge, which i am eligible for now, what is the best way to get 25 heal points in a round. it sounds impossible but can be done as other people have it. do i need to go into a full 64 player server or one that hardly has anyone in it so the round will last longer.

Re: Best way to get 25 heal points IAR?

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
    k guys for u that have the expert first aid badge, which i am eligible for now, what is the best way to get 25 heal points in a round. it sounds impossible but can be done as other people have it. do i need to go into a full 64 player server or one that hardly has anyone in it so the round will last longer.
    ooh, I just realized I have 742 heals...i'll be doin the same stilla!

Comment

I can think of a few places.

Karkand when both sides are fighting across the river. Plenty of heals there.
      Wake when the USMC are fighting from the edge spawn points toward the airfield
      Sharqi, just follow your squad leader everywhere.

Basically anywhere where there's a well defined frontline. Pick a 64 server with 20 players to drag the game out.

Comment

Heal 25 people, duh

Comment

The best advise i can give u is to find a server with a LARGE ticket count, once you find one...add it to your favourites and you should have no problems eventually getting it.

Comment

thanks for the reply guys i might attempt it this weekend

Comment

thanks for the reply guys i might attempt it this weekend
              At least we all know my advice was the best

Comment

24/7 Karkand 64 players....

Run and dump med bags all over, at the begining of the round stalk the Hotel area, endless supply of idiots fighting for the unimportant Hotel capture.

Comment

Find a mediocre sniper in an obvious location where you have cover from any counter-snipers...

The dude will get hit a lot and taken to almost no health, drop a bag and get a heal point... he gets killed, revive him... places like the Hotel in Mashtuur City are great for this... you can get tons of medic points (heals and revives) from 1 or 2 snipers. . . . TONS

Comment

Transport helis with more than 3 people, and city maps are my best bet.
                    Another way is to find some people who get hurt a lot, or in a spot that they are a target (ex. carrier, vunerable to art. and jets) I got my resupply badge from anti tanks and assault guys waiting for the heli/plane to respawn while they waste off their nades.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
                      Find a mediocre sniper in an obvious location where you have cover from any counter-snipers...
                      I don't yet have the badge but this is how I got the closest...I was a medic on the roof of the TV station on Sharqi with 3-4 snipers the entire round. Ended up with more than 20 revives and just under 20 heals. I wish the opposing snipers would have gotten a few less headshots! The server was full too so the round didn't last too long...if it had been less full I'd probably have gotten it.

Comment

A full 32 player 200 ticket Sharki. Easy stuff.

Comment

Shoot your teammates (But don't kill them), then heal them.

Comment

Originally posted by MachineGunDave
                            Shoot your teammates (But don't kill them), then heal them.
                            now why would that be fun

Comment

now why would that be fun
                              do you want the badge or not? heh, jk.

I'll try for it this weekend too. I'll just try on Karkand like everyone else...I'll be a medic whore for a day. gee, i've never done that before

Comment

Working...
                              X