stupid bf2....leave my windows alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid bf2....leave my windows alone

ever join a server, and try to check where each squad is, and what each kit in each squad is, and have that stupid spawn window keep popping up? or when you die, and are looking for a good class, and spawnpoint, and have the window disapear entirely after the 15 seconds is up? does it annoy you as much as it annoys me? i wish bf2 would leave my windows alone.....if i was the spawn screen, ill press the button thank you.....

lemme kno ur thoughts on this...

granted i can live with it, but i feel its a stupid/poor mechanic in the game that annoys....u know....one of those little things that gets on the nerve...im not suggesting they make a fix for it, as there are things more deserving of such attention

Re: stupid bf2....leave my windows alone

negative

Comment

Yes, I hate this as well..just click the little x in the upper right corner.

Comment

yeah, i do when i die, and want to select a squad or check out the squads kits and stuff, it always comes back after 15 seconds...do they really think we are so stupid we'll forget how to spawn?

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
          Yes, I hate this as well..just click the little x in the upper right corner.
          I'll admit it....I was just as aggrevated as you (Alpha) were until somebody pointed out the standard "close window" little "x" in the corner of the window.

Click it once and it won't bother you again until the next time to play.

Comment

Working...
          X