How many nicks do you play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How many nicks do you play?

Only one for me. I don't even have time for one account, nevermind two or more.

Comment

I stared an account in an effort to have my vehicle of choice a boat and weapon the defib paddles, just because it looks funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BPCrusher01
        I stared an account in an effort to have my vehicle of choice a boat and weapon the defib paddles, just because it looks funny.
        wow.....

before u get flamed for that one......lemme be the first to say......

LMFAO.....nice one....

:laugh:

Comment

I have one, but I'm building another computer so I can have 2 different accts/players in the same game/squad at the same time

Comment

so you can self stat-pad?

a joke, not an accusation, but i just cant think of the purpose in that....and that the first that came to mind....lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
              i started a knifer account

http://bf2s.com/player/67425833/

ha ha, i did too. it's: My_Knife

Comment

i made a conscriptvirus for my bf2 demo and then i made a cronox114 account for some reason...

Comment

Enough to be an absolute n00b 4ever :P

Honestly I hate current rank & unlock system. Besides I love to look like a newbie and be told to get lost, not to touch the jet and nobody join my squad in the beginning of a round

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                    Why do people have multiple accounts...that just boggles my mind.

This isn't an MMORPG...
                    It kinda is. They probably wanna try all the unlocks and then pick the best for their "Main" account.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                      if stats don't mean anything ... then whats wrong with having 2 accounts?
                      lol! your logic is spot on. i couldn't figure out how to respond to this at first.

then i realized, ppl aren't explaining exactly what they mean when they say "stats don't mean anything". i'm pretty sure they mean more something like:

the way people tailor stats to present themselves in a way that is not fully or truthfully representative is silly/stupid/(insert demeaning word here).

all those people, of which i am one, who say things like "stats mean nothing" i think would prefer to look at stats representing your play since day one. or at least i would. the thing is there is still holes with even that concept. i mean you can go and play on unranked and THAT play isn't representative. i'm not sure where the concept that ranked servers are the "real" environment came about. maybe just because it's not so "anonymous" and everything is tracked so it can be monitored appropriately?

i would love it if unranked servers still consolidated stats centrally somewhere, but seperately from ranked. and also if all nicks could be registered under one "cd id" so you could consolidate them all together to analyze the data as if it was played under one account. obviously holes with this concept too though. (e.g. if multiple people play on the same computer/cd key)

in the end it all can be tailored to whatever anyone wants and hidden as appropriate, the most extreme cases would involved buying 2 CDs and 2 computers or more. i understand most people won't do that, but it does show that there are possibilities to really screw with the system to a point its untraceable.

so in trying to nullify your logic with explaining out what i think most people really mean, i find out, it's ridiculous to put any emphasis at all on stats. and i no longer see any flaws in your logic. it's pretty ironic. i can't see how someone could argue against having multiple accounts now without claiming stats matter. and if they claim stats matter, holy crap lol, i'd love to hear why.

Comment

Originally posted by flanker-f
                        Enough to be an absolute n00b 4ever :P

Honestly I hate current rank & unlock system. Besides I love to look like a newbie and be told to get lost, not to touch the jet and nobody join my squad in the beginning of a round
                        i feel ya. the other night i was using another account i had made, RiftShifter, and was no. 1 in points and some guy with first sergeant started talking noise. long story short, i had 5 guys in my squad, i as squadleader. we capped them out on karkand and teams were even. i told him not to put too much weight on the ranking system, since it didnt tell you a thing about a person's skill.

Comment

I only use one account but my friend is gonna make a second account using pistol only!

Comment

Originally posted by slayerdog99
                            Considering another post here recommending the use of two accounts to help preserve stats on a 'good' account, how many nicks (accounts) do you play on BF2?
                            I rotate around 4 accounts, which is why I don't have some of the more advanced awards. Sometimes, you just don't feel like playing seriously... hence the other accounts. Either that, or you have clan names!

Comment

the reason ive made most of mine is that i didnt want certain people to find me online, which is still in effect.

Comment

Working...
                              X