Looking for a SERIOUS clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a SERIOUS clan

My name is Dan, I am 23 and I'm seeking an Un-modded, very serious and organized clan. I have not yet been in a clan. I have yet to find one free of little kids who find every way they can to take away from the realism and have a very hard time following orders. Please check out my stats under the name Kalionix or user I.D. 57902633. Thank you!

Re: Looking for a SERIOUS clan

Comment

unranked
      no unlocks
      MUST join squad or get kicked
      MUST obey squad leader orders
      squad leader MUST obey commander
      no excessive bunny-hopping, noob-tubing, etc (players seen doing this are warned before getting kicked)

You don't have to be a member of the clan to play on their servers but you may be kicked from a round to make room for a clan member.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalionix
        My name is Dan, I am 23 and I'm seeking an Un-modded, very serious and organized clan. I have not yet been in a clan. I have yet to find one free of little kids who find every way they can to take away from the realism and have a very hard time following orders. Please check out my stats under the name Kalionix or user I.D. 57902633. Thank you!
        I think i pmd you already but if i havnt look at my sig

Comment

Originally posted by chknbone
          You don't have to be a member of the clan to play on their servers but you may be kicked from a round to make room for a clan member.
          As a clarification, we have a 64 man server that always keeps 2 spots open so that supporting members, members who decide to financially support our community, are able to play. This process is 100% automated through server side scripting, so someone that is kicked to make room for a supporting member shouldn't take anything personally. Also note the use of the word "community" instead of "clan." The difference may be small or petty to some, but there is a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by perry
            As a clarification, we have a 64 man server that always keeps 2 spots open so that supporting members, members who decide to financially support our community, are able to play. This process is 100% automated through server side scripting, so someone that is kicked to make room for a supporting member shouldn't take anything personally.

Sorry about that...I kind of oversimplified it.

You guys run a great server and I always enjoy playing over there when I get tired of the "point system" rat race. You guys definitely treat your guests with respect and not as lepers (and it's very much appreciated).

Comment

Come join us on our server. Our members range from 20 - 50 years old. We're serious, but fun.

=PK= Community
              85.236.100.109:17067

Comment

Working...
              X