Service Ribbons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Ribbons?

hi have played the game for 25+ hours and still have not got middle east service ribbon and far east ribbon,have played all maps for at least 30mins each .

Re: Service Ribbons?

I believe they are a minimum of 100 hours each, 500 wins AND a Best Round Score of 100+.

But I could be wrong since I'm doing this from memory.

EDIT: According to http://ubar.bf2s.com/medals.php

Awarded to members of the Middle Eastern Coalition for extraordinary heroism in action while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force
    • 100 best round while playing MEC
    • 250h while playing MEC <---Time required has been reduced to 100h
    • 500 wins while playing MEC
    • Notes: Generally you do not receive this medal during the round, but it will appear in your stats anonymously.

Comment

yep.. those are the requirements ..... or were the requirements for the service MEDALS.

The service RIBBONS for PLA and MEC seem pretty random. I got them a while ago though... only had a few hours in.

Comment

I think you need to play every map there is for at least 1 sec or something.

Comment

aston... you barely have any time under your belt... just keep playing, those service ribbons will come eventually.

Comment

Totalbf2 advises 1s on every map, where as http://www.battlefield-2.biz/BF2_Ribbons.html advises 5 kill streak & 13 kills IAR.

But which evers right its defo not time related, as I've only got 50 global hours in total at the moment and I've got both ribbons.

Comment

i need to play all mec maps for 1 sec

Comment

The Far East and Middle East Ribbons seem to be the ones with the most mystery. The requirements were changed quite a while back (around the time they changed the ranks...? can't remember now) and no-one seems to know what they changed to, but a bunch of people got them overnight (including me). I was only a Corporal or a Sergeant at the time though, so the requirements can't be all that high. You should get them soon.

Comment

One second on every map, That's what it is nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                  X