Were did my unlocks go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were did my unlocks go?

i just signed in, im gunnery sergeant and i have 0 unlocks!!! WTF!!!!

Re: Were did my unlocks go?

It happens from time to time.
    Also, unlocks can be turned off via server settings.

Relog or find a different server and see if that clears things up.

Comment

Turn off bf2 turn back on that usually brings them back

Comment

Go in to a server, or sign on to your name. Before the patch (donno if it still does it now) I joined a server, noticed I cant use my unlocks. I can see others could use unlocks. After a few minites of combat, I earned my Basic Assault badge (which I had a vet. Assault Badge) THen I looked at the player screen (TAB) and saw I was a prvate. Didnt know what was going on, but I moved to a differnt server.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawk5
          Go in to a server, or sign on to your name. Before the patch (donno if it still does it now) I joined a server, noticed I cant use my unlocks. I can see others could use unlocks. After a few minites of combat, I earned my Basic Assault badge (which I had a vet. Assault Badge) THen I looked at the player screen (TAB) and saw I was a prvate. Didnt know what was going on, but I moved to a differnt server.
          that happened on my clan's server... I noticed same thing when i got basic spec ops....

Just like i said, turn off bf2 (restart comp would help) then turn it back on..
          fixed it fo me

Comment

its just a bug sometimes when i go into a server i come in as a private with no unlocks.

Comment

nonono it shows no unlocks in BFHQ but it shows me a gysgt

Comment

I stole em'..

Comment

yeah...tell me if you joined the HERO:WE ARE THE BEST CLAN server..I am almost always forced to use regular weapons and be a private on that server while some other random guys are generals and whatnot..just checkin in

Comment

Working...
                  X