USI so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USI so far.

So far, USI has been amazing. Rolling across the burning fields with 10+ armor units feels amazing. It just feels so balanced in a way...

I love this mod, especially when I destroy tanks that are rolling across the fields with an A10 or apache!!

Great mod.

Re: USI so far.

I love how many bombs you have in the jets what map is the 10+ armour across the hills?

Comment

Burning oilfields (something like that)

It was funny because at the end we had them beat down to one flag...and all you see is 10 tanks on the hills surrounding the base, giving hell.

I LOVE THIS MOD!!!!

Caps-lock = I just jizzed my pants cuz this mod is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I really don't like it. It's not as high of quality as I'd hoped. The skins are not very detailed. Sounds are done poorly. It plays like it's on the BF1942 engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck
          I really don't like it. It's not as high of quality as I'd hoped. The skins are not very detailed. Sounds are done poorly. It plays like it's on the BF1942 engine.
          Well, it isn't for everyone. I thought it was an excellent departure from BF2. I think that it is superioir to BF2 in many ways, Like the collision meshes are a hell of a lot better. More vehicles more maps, more of everything. FFS, it's better than BF2 was when it was released. Sure it has a few bugs, but what the hell do you want it's beta .1.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck
            What the heck are you talking about? The sounds are possibly the most polished department of this mod!

They are simply phenomenal. I would have never expected them to have redone the sounds to such a realistic and high quality extent! You really get immersed into the mod, sounds really make a difference! The weapon sounds truly are fantastic. It really makes me feel like I'm firing a fully-automatic AK or a 50'cal when I pull that trigger!

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
              What the heck are you talking about? The sounds are possibly the most polished department of this mod!

They are simply phenomenal. I would have never expected them to have redone the sounds to such a realistic and high quality extent! You really get immersed into the mod, sounds really make a difference! The weapon sounds truly are fantastic. It really makes me feel like I'm firing a fully-automatic AK or a 50'cal when I pull that trigger!

Agreed, it's awesome to actually hear the gunshots thumping through my woofer. BF2 sounds like airsoft in comparison.

I thought the radio chatter in the Hummer was a cool addition too, makes it a little more immersive.

I've played maybe a dozen or so rounds and I've had a pretty good time so far. Infantry combat isn't too different, but armor is in a completely different league.

Comment

Working...
              X