Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new gameplay footage!!!

E3 footage for BF2142

it looks fun, i changed my mind about this game and ill be buying it when it comes out. this is a couple minutes of gameplay footage, and it isnt the ridiculously short one that they released a while back so i aint reposting :P

BF2142 GAMEPLAY lower resolution

HD Gameplay

Re: new gameplay footage!!!

looks amazing. i think i will have to upgrade before then tho, i want it to look like that.

Comment

Coool! Very Nice! hope after bf2142 is released, i would have a new computer.

btw the video reminds me of halo when inside the building.

Comment

I would expect it to look nice, but at the end of the day, unless it's got really good reviews, it's still a mod, and battlefield 2142 can’t keep me interested if developers insist on evolution rather than innovation. Right now I can only see the worst in BF2142: The buildings are just one big object and they are cloned, many times. The landscape looks bear and empty... The players are still going be your bob standard point whores. Bugs bugs bugs, and EA patches.

I mean, it is all just for mechs, they won't even feel right and you can tell it's all a big animation loop. I've just been far more impressed by a proper "walker" vehicle engine.

Comment

i didnt like how they went from a more modern day war game to a sci fi futuristic game, but when i saw this the gameplay looks fun and the graphics look amazing like always.

i can see what you say about a mod, they aint got much more to cover for a good game so i guess you can say its more of a modification

Comment

The landscapes look like in Battlefield 2: Modern Combat for the Xbox

Comment

Working...
            X