wow.... (SP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow.... (SP)

I just went into a Daqing Oilfields SP 16-player amp to waste some time.....dang

I got straight into an M1A1 Abrams at the start of the round (played USMC) and I accidentally set off the cannon at a high angle of fire.....and the shell lands right where 5 enemy bots just spawned all the way across the map (completley accidental and random shot) fired off a second shot for the hell of it and it landed right on the enemy AH with both a Pilot and gunner in it, nother shot, smack on tank

I was like WTF? 9 kills right off the bat and I hadn't even gotten to the pumping station yet

Re: wow.... (SP)

If you get some skills and proper accuracy, you can use tha armor as an artilary Howitzer, which is helpful in some cases. Just get a supply drop next to it, and every 3 seconds a shell lands on enemy. I would be nice to do it on the carrier.

Comment

I have no idea how you can even play BF2 on your computer.

Comment

^^ What he said.

And I dont believe a single word of it till I seee some damn screenies noob.

Comment

Originally posted by AquilaPhasmas
          ^^ What he said.

And I dont believe a single word of it till I seee some damn screenies noob.

maybe I don't bother myself with trying to find the PRT SCRN button in the middle of a personal training round

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
            I have no idea how you can even play BF2 on your computer.
            Holy crap bud. I just noticed your specs. Im extremely surprised you can run BF2 also :shock: Do you run on everything ultra low o_O?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by datakillx99
              Holy crap bud. I just noticed your specs. Im extremely surprised you can run BF2 also :shock: Do you run on everything ultra low o_O?!?!?!
              ya it pprly lags.

Comment

Originally posted by MG36CE Fan
                I just went into a Daqing Oilfields SP 16-player amp to waste some time.....dang

I got straight into an M1A1 Abrams at the start of the round (played USMC) and I accidentally set off the cannon at a high angle of fire.....and the shell lands right where 5 enemy bots just spawned all the way across the map (completley accidental and random shot) fired off a second shot for the hell of it and it landed right on the enemy AH with both a Pilot and gunner in it, nother shot, smack on tank

I was like WTF? 9 kills right off the bat and I hadn't even gotten to the pumping station yet

I doubt this very much seeing as you probably can't even play unless you OCed the video card. It's not even supported. You also have HALF the MINIMUM of RAM.

Comment

Originally posted by (\)ex|\ddo
                  I doubt this very much seeing as you probably can't even play unless you OCed the video card. It's not even supported. You also have HALF the MINIMUM of RAM.

trust me I don't know how, but it runs Single Player without Overclocking anything and without lagging (unless I play it with over 16 bots)

Comment

Hmmm...interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X