infantry ftw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• infantry ftw

But to compensate, the aircraft will be nerfed so that they don't dominate the map like they do in Battlefield 2. (Speaking of which, Nilsson says that DICE is currently working to fix that issue in Battlefield 2.)
    =p

We got some hands-on time with the next chapter in Battlefield, the futuristic Battlefield 2142.

Re: infantry ftw

Originally posted by one ill mother

**** EA...

lol :laugh:

Comment

Just remember, Dice is 75% owned by EA.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Well thats good news.

Comment

I'll take that with a pinch of salt.

They have worked on solving the air dominance problem before, a couple of times in a couple of patchs, with no acceptable fix.

I think people would be happy with a free map like Karkand. Leave everything how it is but give people who like infantry gameplay another map dedicated to them.

Comment

And with the changes made to the aircrafts the tanks will become too powerful, so they'll have to nerf them in the next patch. After that the buggys are too powerfull so they'll nerf them aswell...

I hope not

Comment

Hah the buggy too powerful... It'll mutate and evolve to have heat seeking missiles and a rocket propelled thruster to run over infantry faster :laugh:

Comment

Yes, probably

Comment

... and I just started to fly in the heli

Comment

"The aircraft, we're told, will be easier to fly than those found in existing Battlefield games (flying a helicopter in Battlefield 2 is remarkably as hard as flying one in real life). But to compensate, the aircraft will be nerfed so that they don't dominate the map like they do in Battlefield 2."

Eh? Is the helicopter difficult to control in Bf2? lol

"...And perhaps the coolest thing in terms of persistence that we learned is that if you get a knife kill on someone, you will always be able to commemorate that kill because you will have your victim's dog tags. You'll have dog tags for every knife kill, with the victim's name on it, so you can really rub it in if you get multiple knife kills on your friend."

That on the other hand, sounds pretty cool

Comment

Man i fly a heli barely acceptably. Can dodge basic missile and gun attacks but the things I've seen others do in helis ? OMG.

And they making them easier?

The Dog Tags would be cool for someone like me who does the occasional "Oooh looks, is a snipsorz" <STAB> kills, but some people use it as their main weapon.

KBK

Comment

Working...
                      X