X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a good joystick

its cordless and it looks famn nice

I want this one because its wirelles......too many wires on my desk

Buy Logitech 963283-0403 Freedom 2.4 Cordless USB Joystick with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Re: is this a good joystick

I`m not a big fan of cordless for gaming, but hey that`s me.

Comment

Well i have a logitech exteme 3D pro. Its like that but has 4 feet instead of 3 and is not wirelss. But it works awsome. I love it.

-sky

Comment

Originally posted by Importskyline22
        Well i have a logitech exteme 3D pro. Its like that but has 4 feet instead of 3 and is not wirelss. But it works awsome. I love it.

-sky
        it has enough buttons??? Im pretty good with mouse/keyboard when it comes to stunts but Im sick of loosing dog fights so Im going for a joystick, i want something comfortable and with enough buttons, I trust logitech, i just need a couple of reviews from actuall users of this product just in case

Comment

yeah i had it and it had plenty buttons for whatever u need

Comment

Originally posted by NoToRiOuSmInUtE
            yeah i had it and it had plenty buttons for whatever u need

cool, any cons??

be honest

Comment

I have the extreme 3D pro as well. I'd say logitech is a safe bet. I still use the 'W,A,S,D' for throttle but any joystick will really help you. That is a good buy, I saw that same one for 59.99

Comment

money shouldnt be a problem as long as its not over $100 so if you know something thats better for sure Id aprechiate it if you posted it

Comment

I'm shopping for a joystick too. The Thrustmasters are designed like a modern flight stick but the quality seems lower. I liked the feel of the Freedom over the 3D Pro and think its a good choice. You might consider the Saitek X52 or CH Products 200-571 which is modled after the F-16.

My price range is $30 to $50 and I'll probably buy the Freedom.

Comment

ahh a friend talked me into getting extreme 3D pro so I ordered that, he said its the best joystick by logitech

Comment

non cordless is better ! why?

1 cheaper
                      2 more buttons
                      3 no batteries

i have non cordless and im heappy in 120%

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                        cool, any cons??

be honest

Ok ill be honest,

Ive had 2 logitek sticks and they both worked fine for about a month then died n wouldn't calibrate. Got a replacement but traded it in for a MS forcefeedback 2. This was several years ago, the FF2 still works great.
                        Although the FF2 is no longer produced.

However i play flight sims mostly so my usage was quite high, for you a logitek might last. If you can push your budget up to around 100 US check out CH gear at www.provantage.com This stuff will last you years, just look at any decent flight sim forum.
                        cheers

Comment

thanks for the info but I already ordered 3d pro, if this breaks down Im going for something better, i heard this is one of the best logitech joysticks

Comment

why is it that cordless products always seem to have a habit of running out of battery life just when your doing something important :S

maybe its just my luck.

Comment

I fly better with this $17 gamepad than i do with this $100 system. In bf2 at least, every other flight game i stick with the Saitek.

Comment

Working...
                              X