The E3 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The E3 Thread

So I'm downloading every little piece of e3 footage I can get my grubby little hands on. This thread is for everyone to discuss what they have seen so far. At the moment I'm downloading G4TV E3 2006 Live Day one which is 1.38GB so should be done in a few hour. I'll post what I think about what I saw once I watch it.

Discuss!

Re: The E3 Thread

all ive seen is the halo 3 trailer and the crysis stuff, i was out camping during E3. post some more stuff you see (preferably for the PC because I PC game) and id appriciate it thanks. btw: the halo 3 trailer almost made me **** myself because i am one of the biggest Halo fans in the world, I use to be an xbox gamer is why.

Comment

I'm not that impressed, Crysis and MGS4 really had the wow factor the rest of the games looked good but nothing brilliant. Nintendo still hasn't convinced me with their new controller and Sony disappointed me graphics wise (except for a few games), Microsoft pushing Vista by making games exclusive for that OS makes me mad.

Comment

where did you downlod that clip and was it any good caus i dont get g4 any more

Comment

Damnit. I wrote a huge paragraph but it didn't show up.

The G4TV coverage sucked. It was about 1% interesting stuff, 9% stuff everyones already seen before, and 90% hosts talking crap.

Comment

hey anyone knows whats so great about the WII? its popularity suddenly boosted from E3

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              hey anyone knows whats so great about the WII? its popularity suddenly boosted from E3

er... we won they didnt.... thats pretty great imho

back on topic... which games are you reffering too that make you think its suddenly more popular than before ?

Comment

I haven't been following to much on the nintendo so i dont know why the interest has boomed all of a sudden, but i think announcing that the Wii is going to have the Opera web browser may have helped. Imagine surfing the web from your console.

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
                  Imagine surfing the web from your console.
                  Wow that would suck. Don't tell me to imagine anything else.

The only things I'm interested in are PC action/shooters. Anything else I don't give a crap about. I'm not going to glance at any console games until the xbox price drops to $300 with 65nm and a cheap modchip is available. The new Nintendo box is pathetic and it's completely confirmed they've lost any grain of creativity they may have ever had.

Comment

anyone know if there is anymore about huxley in E3 ?

Comment

Working...
                    X