Can someone help me?..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me?..

Can someone help me get some badges? I'd really appreciate it.
    Here's what I need:
    -Vetran Knife/Pistol Combat (7 kills IAR)
    -10 repair points IAR
    and -More passenger ability points (or whater they called)

Re: Can someone help me?..

How exaclty? You're asking someone to let them be killed by you to get the badges? :laugh:

Comment

that will be $10 USD per badge, $2 per repair point, $30 for everything else

Comment

The pistol combat is simple, if you cant get that, then your beyond help. Karkand all the way.

The knife, a little more difficult but very possible without padding for it. Again, Karkand is the way to go. The best way is to just watch your UAV and sprint from around a corner into groups of enemies slashing wildly. Also, (I learned this the hard way) Don't go for it on servers where FF is off. If FF is on then your enemies will be less likely to fire at you immediately to avoid TKing their buddies who you're trying to stab.

The repair points you might have to get lucky for. Just keep your wrench handy and use friendly vehicles for cover while you keep them repaired. Or grab a vehicle and just drive behind them. Also, when the enemy blows your arty and other stuff, get there quick to fix it.

As for driver ability points, I dont really know what they come from, they just pop up on the screen from time to time. I dont get it.

Anyway, during all this, your going to get killed.... A lot. Dont worry about it if you really want the badges.

Comment

Pistol can be made a bit easier by softening up your target with a round from your M95 (just don't hit the head). That'll leave them almost dead, and a quick switch to pistol and one 9mm round will get you the kill. Five kills in a round really isn't too bad at all.

Repair points... Play as engineer and find a friendly armour column and stick with it. Vehicle-friendly maps such as Songhua Stalemate are good ones for this. Alternatively, if enemy spec ops are enjoying blowing up your commander's toys, repairing them will give you a few points. Just make sure the enemy spec ops player isn't around to kill you as you repair.

Driver points are awarded when one of your passengers scores a point in a vehicle you are driving. This could be for killing someone, healing someone, resupplying, repairing etc. If you're driving in a vehicle with an engineer as a passenger, get yourself to an armour column so that your engineer can repair the column. You'll get driver points for each repair he gets. Alternatively, fly an attack chopper. Each kill your gunner gets will give you driver points.

Knife... there's no hard and fast way to do it. But there are plenty of threads in the tips and tricks section. Read them, and try them out, see how they work for you. I personally don't have my knife badge, so I'll refrain from offering advice when I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scarz
            The pistol combat is simple, if you cant get that, then your beyond help. Karkand all the way.

The knife, a little more difficult but very possible without padding for it. Again, Karkand is the way to go. The best way is to just watch your UAV and sprint from around a corner into groups of enemies slashing wildly. Also, (I learned this the hard way) Don't go for it on servers where FF is off. If FF is on then your enemies will be less likely to fire at you immediately to avoid TKing their buddies who you're trying to stab.

The repair points you might have to get lucky for. Just keep your wrench handy and use friendly vehicles for cover while you keep them repaired. Or grab a vehicle and just drive behind them. Also, when the enemy blows your arty and other stuff, get there quick to fix it.

As for driver ability points, I dont really know what they come from, they just pop up on the screen from time to time. I dont get it.

Anyway, during all this, your going to get killed.... A lot. Dont worry about it if you really want the badges.
            great point about the ff on most people forget about this...

pistol badge: the pistol is very accurate find sniping spots on karkand for example the square roof and snipe away using your iron sights ull not only get basic but probable veteran..im still working on expert ::sigh:;

Knife: like was mentioned here watch ur mini map find groups and slash away, you can also run around with a medic kit out or gun out wound until you get close then switch to knife..again im still working on expert :;sigh:;

repair: the previous poster said it all

driver ability: drive vehicles get full loads of people evertime one ofthem heals repairs supplies you get a point

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
              Driver points are awarded when one of your passengers scores a point in a vehicle you are driving. This could be for killing someone, healing someone, resupplying, repairing etc. If you're driving in a vehicle with an engineer as a passenger, get yourself to an armour column so that your engineer can repair the column. You'll get driver points for each repair he gets. Alternatively, fly an attack chopper. Each kill your gunner gets will give you driver points.
              Just a little correction to the above:

There are two types of "driver points", one is the Driver Kill Assist, which you get when someone in your vehicle makes a kill. Then it's the Driver Special Ability point, which you receive whenever someone in your vehicle receives a teamwork point from repairing, rearming or healing.
              Don't confuse the two

Comment

True, Berrern, but they both count as "Driver" points in your stats, and both types are covered in my first post (although not explicitly stated as being differently labelled)...

EDIT: Incidentally, there is another type too. You also get "driver kill assist" points when you are a passenger in a vehicle and the driver makes a kill.

Comment

repairing is cake. Ive had the game for 2 days.. and i already have mine.

Play a map with an aircraft carrier.. and stay on the carrier. 99% of the time, the enemy will attack the carrier with planes taking out the guns. Once and a while even pop out as a spec ops to take out your radar etc.

Stay on the carrier and repair the mini gun at the front. I stayed on my carrier while 2 guys were bombing the hell out of it. After 10 mins of dieing while repairing.. i got the first badge.

It might not be the safest or smartest way to get your badge ( if thats the badge you need ).. but thats how i did it. Good luck

Comment

Keep in mind that there has to be somebody using whatever you are repaiting to get repair points though

Comment

Play in a 16 player - pistol and knive only - karkand server.
                      Thats how i did it

Comment

Originally posted by assasin
                        Thats how i did it
                        And that's the WRONG and BAD way!

DO NOT PLAY ON THESE SERVERS 'KNIFE & PISTOL ONLY'

Comment

Thats how i did it
                          Thats a real NOOB post

Do yourself a favour and dont publish that as you will be loking at having your STATS reset ......

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED:laugh:

Comment

Thats how i did it
                            Thats a real NOOB post

Do yourself a favour and dont publish that as you will be looking at having your STATS reset ......

Comment

Originally posted by Dibbly
                              Thats a real NOOB post

Do yourself a favour and dont publish that as you will be looking at having your STATS reset ......

lol, how ironic that he says "that's a NOOB post" and yet he double-posted. lololol

Comment

Working...
                              X