Missle out of nowhere.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missle out of nowhere.........

I was playing Mashtur last night....jumping into chopper on pad, when WAM! from accross the water we get pawned from an SRAW......I thought it was from some clever gent from the island so I respawned a sniper and scanned it and nope.......so got back in the chopper and WAM!...same thing....3 of my teammates start sceaming HACK!!! but I believe it was someone from the mainland up on top of a building who has figured out EXACTLY where to aim the SRAW from accross the bay.......it would hit perfectly on the helipad EVERY time!! anyone ever see this before or done it? very slick

Re: Missle out of nowhere.........

Are you talking about the right map?

Comment

You mean on Sharqi, right?

If so then there was a thread about it earlier in the week:

TOW Sharqi Peninsula

Comment

Originally posted by Binks527
        I was playing Mashtur last night....jumping into chopper on pad, when WAM! from accross the water we get pawned from an SRAW......I thought it was from some clever gent from the island so I respawned a sniper and scanned it and nope.......so got back in the chopper and WAM!...same thing....3 of my teammates start sceaming HACK!!! but I believe it was someone from the mainland up on top of a building who has figured out EXACTLY where to aim the SRAW from accross the bay.......it would hit perfectly on the helipad EVERY time!! anyone ever see this before or done it? very slick
        Or just pixelshooting
        but that I'm doing in a tank.

Comment

I have, I shoot all the way across by knowing the spawn time of the chopper. I have memorized the exact location of chopper and have one of team snipers to tell me when people jump in. Then Wham your dead (on sharki)

But on Mashtur I have a team of anti-tank shoot atthe same time

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeartSmasher
            I have, I shoot all the way across by knowing the spawn time of the chopper. I have memorized the exact location of chopper and have one of team snipers to tell me when people jump in. Then Wham your dead (on sharki)

But on Mashtur I have a team of anti-tank shoot atthe same time
            kinda takes the thrill out of it doesnt it? not seeing the guys you kill? but then if ur in it for points maybe not...

Comment

not a hack its alread ybeen shown last week how to do it.
              check out the tips forum its in there some where

Comment

Working...
              X