Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your tactic to annoy the other team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your tactic to annoy the other team?

in these Moments when u dont want to akt like teammember, a good commader and a skillfull player... what do you do as al lone Wolf"Rambo" to let the other team freak out?

i always fly (drive) to the other main base as a Engineer and place mines under choppers, jets and tanks... yesterday i got12 Kills for 5 mines

Re: What is your tactic to annoy the other team?

Jihad Engineer! FTW! :P i love it and ive been kicked from many a server using this tactic annoying admins armour wh0r3ing it around

First choose your mines then hop in a vehicle.., check the minimap for the location of any armoured column..., flank them jump out of the vehicle at the last minute lining yourself up (hopefully) inbetween the vehicles and drop as many mines as you can until youve been spotted and fragged. Usually 4 mines will nicely box in 2 armoured vehicles.

Then sitback in your re-spawntime and wait for the kills to rackup when the armour moves on from your position. Most of the time tank0rs havent got a clue whats happened, i think they instantly think it was a failed C4 jihad attempt and carry on as normal.

Its nice when you can get in the middle of an armoured column thats all huddled round a supply crate :P

Comment

That's funny. I'll have to try that sometime.

Comment

i love Jihading, its still an old favourite of mine. Place all but one C4 on your car, 2 on front 2 on behind. Drive to oposing barracks and blow. If there is know one, i just lay and wait for some idoit to jump in and BOOM!!!

its not fun wqhen some random person jumps in and you strat screaming Jump Out, Hop Out, Bail Out, you have been blocked for 30 sec(s), owell, there loss, BOOM!!!!!!.

Domo

Comment

I made some car bombs myself too,
          drive next to a tank, and then push the button

Comment

WHen im not in the mood of being a good teamplayer, baserape and jihad jeep is one of the things I do.But most of the time I do good for the team, like own armor or a heli.

Comment

Pritty much any good sniper that moves around will completely frustrate the other team beyond belief...

Once you start picking off a few people at a specific point dont forget to relocate. You might notice their entire team turning into snipers...and thats the perfect time to grab a tank or LAV and plow thru the point and take it over...

One thing about doing these things we mentioned it works very well...people dont think as straight when they are heated, or ****ed. Most people are bent on revenge and will stop at nothing to get it...including running into a crossfire just to possibly get to you...

Things that get people heated also include: knife kills, C4 kills, claymore's, and repetative killing.

Comment

I load up C4 in a transport helo and look for targets to ram, loaded blackhawks are always the best target.

Comment

Jihad jeep the same guy in a tank is the best. ****es them off every time. i usually get some nasty response from the other team. makes me all warm inside

Comment

I like Jihad jeeping a lot. Actually, I can even do some teamwork with this tactic. For example, if a tank has your friends pinned down, just drive, dictch, and detonate! I've helped my team quite a few times with this. Also got a few "lol"s and "roflmao"s.

Comment

Swim to the opposing base. Blow up everything and steal the best piece of equipment available and bring it back for better pilots. Then do it again. :evil:

Ticks them off.:laugh2: :nerr: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_Polak
                        knife kills... repetative killing.
                        Pure forms of annoyance, and often one of the few that doesn't give anyone an excuse to kick you.

When you're in the zone, having a real good game, It's got to frustrate the other team. Basically, kicking the crap out of the other team, taking all of their flags and denying them yours, winning the game convincingly, and ending up with almost 200 points and a gold medal as the icing.

My favorite is killing off an entire enemy squad by myself, sometimes killing the same 2 or 3 squadmembers twice because they respawned on their SL. It's really gratifying when you're out of rifle and pistol ammo, and have to finish the SL with your knife. Granted, this doesn't happen very often while fighting solo - it's better to fight alongside at least ONE other guy.

Comment

Jihaad Jeep enemy assets... yesterday we were loosin like 15-35 and when I started this annoying tactics we got better.... and won 1-0 LMAO against a full clan.

Comment

Placing c4 on destructable barriers. You don't need to push a single button to blow it, but you sure as hell annoy that APC full of guys that just got themselves blown up!

That, and sniping. I often snipe for my clan as a moving squad member. Turret gunners, PKM whores and other snipers fall very quickly when they've got an entire squad with one sniper in their sights.

No one ever picks off a squad sniper...

Comment

fav + driving in circles at the enemy base = perfect distraction

Comment

Working...
                              X