Finally hit Sgt Maj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally hit Sgt Maj

I got it, I feel the same. I thought ranking up would of been cooler, still getting tked for the helicopters by people who either have a low rank and suck, or people who have a high rank, suck, but think they are good because of their rank.

Wish there was a way to use this ranking system to our advanage like Sgt Major and above servers. Atleast with higher ranks you don't get someone in your helicopter, who flys into a tree, then spawns back to continue trying to miss that first tree.

Just so tired of poorly admined servers, or servers that are admined for the advanage of clans. Like that Tomclancy nerd clan server. Where they allow their members to tk for the helicopter, and let that clan member fly to the opposing teams heli pad give it to his clan mate on the other team, then suicide and join the opposite team to rape the entire round. Not to mention if you say anything about those servers your banned or kicked for it.

I don't mind sharing the chopper you don't have to Teamkill me for it. If I crash I will give someone else a turn atleast. This isn't only about choppers in the past few days I've tked for AA, and even got tked out of a TOW missile on ghost town. It increases more and more. I'm not whining just simply tired and put out with the ammount of ass holes that play this game. I have my rounds where I enjoy playing. Those are very few and aren't nearly satifying enough. About 90% of my deaths from the past few days are from team mates.

Anyone else have this feeling, I know theres got to be some. Lets make USI hurry up and release!!!! Come on USI release!

Re: Finally hit Sgt Maj

Originally posted by [GU]LIZARD
    I got it, I feel the same. I thought ranking up would of been cooler, still getting tked for the helicopters by people who either have a low rank and suck, or people who have a high rank, suck, but think they are good because of their rank.

Wish there was a way to use this ranking system to our advanage like Sgt Major and above servers. Atleast with higher ranks you don't get someone in your helicopter, who flys into a tree, then spawns back to continue trying to miss that first tree.

Just so tired of poorly admined servers, or servers that are admined for the advanage of clans. Like that Tomclancy nerd clan server. Where they allow their members to tk for the helicopter, and let that clan member fly to the opposing teams heli pad give it to his clan mate on the other team, then suicide and join the opposite team to rape the entire round. Not to mention if you say anything about those servers your banned or kicked for it.

I don't mind sharing the chopper you don't have to Teamkill me for it. If I crash I will give someone else a turn atleast. This isn't only about choppers in the past few days I've tked for AA, and even got tked out of a TOW missile on ghost town. It increases more and more. I'm not whining just simply tired and put out with the ammount of ass holes that play this game. I have my rounds where I enjoy playing. Those are very few and aren't nearly satifying enough. About 90% of my deaths from the past few days are from team mates.

Anyone else have this feeling, I know theres got to be some. Lets make USI hurry up and release!!!! Come on USI release!
    let me tell me....

I'm good player, but because i have 6 accounts in 9 months.
    they are all low rankend.
    so.

Comment

I didnt say all either..

Comment

Congrats Lizard. It is a long road but at least you ahve all the unlocks now. Have fun and keep flyin!

Comment

congrat's dude get back in there an get some ranks :P

Comment

Congrats, bro. It's a long road from First Sargeant to Sargeant Major.

Comment

Working...
            X