I hate seeing my teammates names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate seeing my teammates names

Can you get rid of that. I know alt gets rid of flags and the dotr above there name but is there a way to get rid of there name

Re: I hate seeing my teammates names

I am not sure i understand. Do you mean "THEIR" name?

Comment

those blue tags?......im pretty sure there isnt, i remember everyone saying how that should be addressed...

they should have a slider for opacity of player-names in display settings, a picture of the hud, with a teamate and his tag....i think it should also effect the enemies name......

i dont even see the need for the name tags, all it does is give away positions/movement....the name of enemy shouldnt be known until you killem, or get killed.....

i think it noobifies things abit......they should remove the name-tage thing...so many times i have overlooked a sniper or someone laying prone, only to get the red name to give them away, or ppl behind a fence/wall with the names stickin out the top.....u can follow their tags, around.....lame advantage

not to mention the red-tag/blue-tag bug (that i havent seen since 1.12)....this would be the ideal solution....

Comment

You mean this isn't advanced warfighter? where I have a little pair of sunglasses that tell me who the bad guys are?

Comment

Yeah it clutters up the screen big time. Especially being a sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by XXMACGUYVERXX
            Can you get rid of that. I know alt gets rid of flags and the dotr above there name but is there a way to get rid of there name
            There is no wasy to remove your teamates names from above thier haeads. Period.

Comment

What gets on my nerves is when you're a medic and whole group of people die (for instance, Square CP at Karkand) and you can't actually see your enemy in prone behind all of the 'oh noes im dead' symbols.

Comment

All those things are there to help, and they do help if you know how to use them.

Comment

hmmm, compared to bf1942, bf2 has a problem with too many tags on the screen completely reducing vision. Add heaps of lines of text, and screen blurriness from spam, the game gets pretty bad....

Comment

Originally posted by way21337
                    All those things are there to help, and they do help if you know how to use them.
                    You know, wrenches are really useful too. When I need to tighten a bolt its really nice to have a wrench around. But I sure wouldnt want so many wrenches that I cant sleep on my bed or walk well on my floor. There IS such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Ive wanted that too for a while. I dont want any text on the screen but for the text that comes up in the upper left, my kills, SOME names,no votes, and no announcements at all (thats what the hud is for if your attentive enough). Anything more is extraneous.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                      they should have a slider for opacity of player-names in display settings, a picture of the hud, with a teamate and his tag....i think it should also effect the enemies name......
                      This is the perfect approach to look at this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                        This is the perfect approach to look at this issue.

I agree or even a console option

Comment

the distance to see the tags: its a server setting

Comment

It's really annoying when you are plaing "Great Wall" and fight on top of the wall:
                            It's very difficult to shoot the right one when teammates and enemies are in front of you.

Comment

Doesn't bother me

Comment

Working...
                              X