ATI Radeon x1300??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI Radeon x1300??

i just got bf2 and it crashed, i supposed it was my graphics so im about to buy a ATI Radeon x1300, is it good enough

Thank You,

Re: ATI Radeon x1300??

It will run BF2, but not well.....it's only got 4 pixel pipelines, which is one of the hugest differences between video cards. If you can afford it, jump up to something that has at least 12, if not 16 pipelines (do the research, alot of x800 series cards have this). Seriously an X600 will give you better performance than the x1300

Comment

The x1300 is low-end, but it should run BF2 fine. If you have the cash, it would be better to spend a little more and get a 7600gt

Buy Open Box: ASUS EN7600GT/2DHT/256M GeForce 7600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Comment

o, i thought it was good cuz my friend has it and says it runs fine, maybe i'll buy the 1600,i do have the money but my dad won't buy me anything dat has to do with gaming. (eh..my dad is gonna gib me 200$ for my school D.C trip, i shall not buy lunch and save dat to buy a graphics card)....xD

Comment

Originally posted by HKSxSkyline
          o, i thought it was good cuz my friend has it and says it runs fine, maybe i'll buy the 1600,i do have the money but my dad won't buy me anything dat has to do with gaming. (eh..my dad is gonna gib me 200$ for my school D.C trip, i shall not buy lunch and save dat to buy a graphics card)....xD
          how old are you?

Comment

13 lol

Comment

13 lol
              the best thing is to talk to your dad before upgrading and make sure that you have it all sorted out.

Comment

lol,NO! he never lets me play games, he says i could play cs source on weekends and not on weekdays. on weekends i only could play like 1-2 hours.lol

Comment

Ya but your mobo might not work with it or something...I dunno

Comment

whats mobo???, o yea can x1600 512mb ati work on a a730n, cuz i decided to get a x1600 with my mom..
                    i just wanna play bf2!

Comment

Before you buy anything you need to figure out weather you have a PCI-E or AGP motherboard. I wouldn't reccomend doing anything without your parent's consent- I'm guessing that they are going to get a little ****ed when you kill your motherboard by cramming the videocard into a dimm slot.

Comment

lol its my computer though,

Comment

lol,NO! he never lets me play games, he says i could play cs source on weekends and not on weekdays. on weekends i only could play like 1-2 hours.lol
                          hes got a point..im not allowed to play either but my grades boosted (not that i wasnt doing wlel or anything and i play but rarely cuz if im caught..my comp goes boom literally)

Comment

the graphic card i have right now is a intel graphics media

lol, i get caught a bunch of time, is say im doing hw

Comment

This is the third time you've posted this, twice in the wrong section. Stop.

Comment

Working...
                              X