Best clan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best clan!

I have recently joined the [DBD] dutch battlefield division and i have to say it is the best and most fun clan i have ever had the pleasure of playing with, good tactical squad play, the way its meant to be played, good banter on teamspeak, a well thought out and planned clan, they are always recruiting (male + female) so if your up for, or thinking of joining an english speaking clan(with members from all over the world) y not give them a go, youll not be dissapointed!

Re: Best clan!

Cool... Pretty sure there is a clan section for this.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Though shouldn't this go in War Tales or Clan Hall?

~Salad

Comment

Just remind them not to recruit on our server again. Seeing as it says in our welcome message its our recruiting server, which we pay the money for they have the hide to jump on our server and recruit people, ignoring the message that gets spammed on the screen about not recruiting or answering recruiting questions on our server.

Comment

Only dead clan is a good clan.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
            Just remind them not to recruit on our server again. Seeing as it says in our welcome message its our recruiting server, which we pay the money for they have the hide to jump on our server and recruit people, ignoring the message that gets spammed on the screen about not recruiting or answering recruiting questions on our server.
            Owned. They might want to reorganize recruiting.

Comment

I aint trying to recruit was just saying its great to finally play in a clan that plays and has fun too and well organized! sorry if its in the wrong section ooops!

Comment

I was playing on a server the other day, that was a clan owned server. They said in their server messages..........

You can recruit, however keep it at a min. Excessive recruitment by clans will be kicked.
                I thought............wow. These guys gotta be cool. Boom. Favorites list. Im not even in a clan, but couldnt help but think how cool is that.

Comment

double.

Comment

Originally posted by markus1012
                    they are always recruiting (male + female)
                    What? Hermaphordites aren't welcome? Well you can all suck my penis and vagina at the same time you prejudice bitches!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X