4000+ in JSF "HOW?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4000+ in JSF "HOW?"

Well I managed to get to about 4,100 in the JSF a little earlier, lol. I got the SS at 4050 because I hit it too early.

I have a video now showing how to get this fast. The trick is to get up high, fast.. and then start levelling out, then slowly fill in the rest of the gap untill you get to like 880. Try to get as close to 900ft as you can, and then just hit full afterburners. Stay COMPLETELY level... I found out the hard way. If anything, go a little downwards instead of upwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KseikXYjfW4

You can see I died when going that fast... just because of the sheer speed and how far I got from the map, plus, I started going on an upward angle and I got caught in a flip.

Re: 4000+ in JSF "HOW?"

Thats cool man, kinda like a glitch or something, but yeah nice find.

Comment

not a glitch, you do a nice sonic boom, everything becomes silenced

Comment

Originally posted by colony
        not a glitch, you do a nice sonic boom, everything becomes silenced
        Just the person I wanted to talk to..

wanna go to a wake server and kill some J-10's? ... lol

Comment

why didnt u just reply to ur previous post http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72354

Comment

Originally posted by Th3 Chr0nic
            why didnt u just reply to ur previous post http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72354
            Because hes an attention whore... jk

Comment

Originally posted by Th3 Chr0nic
              I just made a video with it... I don't know.. and the other one had a stupid title..

Comment

so there really is a sonic boom in the game?

haha nice.. i wanna try it... guess it would be easier in j-10?

Comment

Originally posted by washow
                  so there really is a sonic boom in the game?

haha nice.. i wanna try it... guess it would be easier in j-10?
                  no. J-10 can't go as fast...

Comment

Haha, a gitch?? Funny I saw this post late last night, logged in and tried... I never got to 4000+ but was able to keep 2100+2700 fairly easily. Minus the flying off the map of a 32 player server lol. I have always been a high flyer in jets so flying 800+ feet in the JSF makes this a very good tactic for me. That's how I bomb... as long as you have troops and commander calling tanks/apc/mass troops on the ground. I scream down from 700 ft and at that angle your bombs are way more effective.

Comment

Sadly, a J-10 will still hit you and you will die. No matter how fast you are going.

Comment

Originally posted by phen0m
                        Sadly, a J-10 will still hit you and you will die. No matter how fast you are going.
                        Yeah I know :hmm:

But you can outrun him before he shoots the missles... lol

but good luck with that :laugh:

Comment

After seeing your avatar how ****in nice would it be to have a F-16 that would out manuver and have better missles than rape the J10 whores. Would be sweet!

Comment

i chase tonnes of people that think theyre crafty by going supersonic.... i think they forget that my j10 will EASILY follow them doing 2000-4000 speeds. i suggest you try the j10, as it goes pretty much the same speed.

Comment

Originally posted by phen0m
                              After seeing your avatar how ****in nice would it be to have a F-16 that would out manuver and have better missles than rape the J10 whores. Would be sweet!
                              AMEN BROTHA!!! That should have been the main US jet in this game!!! It is the one that went up against almost all the enemy aircraft that is currently in the game, so why they put in a jet that is not even being used by the damn US yet is beyound me!

F-16- is and will always be the best fighter/bomber jet ever created!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X