ADMIN before you close a topic give a nice resaon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADMIN before you close a topic give a nice resaon

or send me a private message because I wasn't done with my posting.....

Re: ADMIN before you close a topic give a nice resaon

Okay........................why didnt you just PM an admin instead of making a thread about it.

Comment

Originally posted by p0is0n
      Okay........................why didnt you just PM an admin instead of making a thread about it.

NO idea, because this is more effective
      and because it very unmater with out leaving a post behind in my mailbox or on the closed topic

Comment

the reason is not obvious to you?

that joined MotorBoats threads in its/thier, entirety of crap.

the game isnt even out yet.

yet another thread whining, about whining, redundant as this sentence.

here is a better assertion, you are here, we can see you, and you are teh suck.

Originally posted by Krysiss
        NO idea, because this is more effective
        and because it very unmater with out leaving a post behind in my mailbox or on the closed topic

nothing effective with spewing garbage about a game you have yet to play.

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
          the reason is not obvious to you?

that joined MotorBoats threads in its/thier, entirety of crap.

the game isnt even out yet.

yet another thread whining, about whining, redundant as this sentence.

here is a better assertion, you are here, we can see you, and you are teh suck.
          yes but .....................
          I have bad english and I had examples of how some nice spam tackticks that would ruin the gameplay for the n00bs

little example: ruine the gameplay by just setting the device by every spawnflag what you have taken over. and just leave it alone because you can take the flag fast back.
          with out squadhopping.

also what do you think about to mecha's repairing each other
          omg. do you understand nu how a competive players play.
          ----------------------------------------------------
          reaction is: the competive tackticks are dame nice. result: dam community canne whine again

Comment

THE GAME ISNT OUT, this cannot be stressed enough, until it is out you do not know how things are going to happen. You are speculating, and complaining about your speculations. When the game comes out, and if you find something about it you dont like feel free to make threads about it saying so.............then all the whiners can change the game that was made so that they like it better, or because they dont like dying.

Comment

THE GAME ISNT OUT, this cannot be stressed enough, until it is out you do not know how things are going to happen. You are speculating, and complaining about your speculations. When the game comes out, and if you find something about it you dont like feel free to make threads about it saying so.............then all the whiners can change the game that was made so that they like it better, or because they dont like dying.
              speculations is bad but if you read some game magazines :laugh:
              they have only let us see 20% of the new stuff.

so no speculations for me.
              everything was confirmed what I say because it's comes from a game magazine

Comment

This thread should be locked.... no reason necessary

Comment

Thats a good thing, if they showed you everything you'd not be as interested when it comes out, supprise is one of the best things in a game (good or bad, we will have to wait to see).

Comment

Thats a good thing, if they showed you everything you'd not be as interested when it comes out, supprise is one of the best things in a game (good or bad, we will have to wait to see).
                    I mean by that 20% content

the other 50% are maps details of some goodies
                    and the other 30 % are the weapons ingame.

is just like as battlefile2 in the preview stat

Comment

you posted inane garbage about how "BF2142 will be retard".... it wasnt even a complete thought...

The topic was trash and so is this one,

IBL

Comment

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:
                        :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

In before, ftw!

Comment

what's IBL? pardon my n00bist question

oh yeah...

<-----IBL!!!

Comment

Threads are closed and comments deleted when they give nothing back to the community, or aren't constructive in some form. Arguments and complaining are perfect examples of the things not really tolerated. It's not an Admin abuse issue. It's a community well-being issue. Posting here is no different than talking with your friends in public. If you get loud and abusive, authorities will talk with you or make you leave.

The title to this thread assumes that an admin has a duty to remind you of the Code Of Conduct, which you agreed to when you created a user account. They do not.

Besides, chances are if something you say is deleted, then someone complained about it. If people are complaining about things you say, then most likely you aren't being constructive or helpful to the community. Always read what you write before you post, and reword it as necissary.

These rules are not going to change. My advice is to swallow your pride and accept the rules. Otherwise, I predict that you'll just get angrier and angrier each time an Admin intercepts a thread or post of yours, until the day of your first ban.

BTW, although I might have admin rights, I do not enforce them. I write articles and occasionally move a thread if it's posted in the wrong spot, and that's just to help the user out. I've gotten a warning from an admin for a post I made back before I was hired on. So I know how it feels. I'm not closing this thread or reporting it, but I have a feeling someone will soon do both. Hopefully you take my advice.

~ Jofaba

Comment

IBL =In Before Locked

Comment

Working...
                              X