Sick of idiots in choppers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of idiots in choppers...

1) When I am a gunner, I ALWAYS seem to get the idiot pilot who refuses to use countermeasures, and can't keep he damned chopper steady.

2) When I am a ploit, I invariably get the gunner who refuses to use the TV missles.

I wish that people would read the damned manual and practice in sp before wasting my time.

Re: Sick of idiots in choppers...

thank goodness for soloing

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Sniff Sniff!! You need a tissue?

Comment

I feel your pain waffler. But it really sucks when a pilot leaves you stranded at the carrier thinking he can do better by himself. Why do you think they made two seats in the damn thing.

So please you can always ignore your gunner if he sucks but don't leave me stranded.

Comment

yes i agree with da copper bit !!!!, fuking anoys me, lol

Comment

Originally posted by -iLL*NaYmL3sS
            thank goodness for soloing
            Not for long. We're a dying breed, my friend...

Thank all of the whiners for 1.3

Comment

Originally posted by Nanufox74
              So please you can always ignore your gunner if he sucks but don't leave me stranded.
              Wont you get kill asists too? I dont see a reason not to have a gunner, you dont really have anything to loose unless they like shooting missles at the ground before you lift off.

Comment

While i feel your pain, really i do, only too many times has my gunner opened up with the gun on a full health apc of tank instead of using the TV missile. It's annoying, especially if they complain that dying is your fault when you get killed by the same thing you lined them up to kill.

However one of the things i hate to see the most is a chopper pilot going solo, not giving any gunner a chance and just taking off, or killing you so they can go it alone. The thing that i normally find is that most of the people who do this only do it so they can base rape an uncap, which i also think is wrong if the team has other control points.

Comment

I have a different "idiot in a chopper" type of story.

We *finally* get away clean from the Essex in Wake in a Blackhawk. Then we actually get past the first two flags on the North end and have a helo full of people ready to jump out at the air base. Before we get over land our pilot decides to turn left, take us out to the middle of the sea and "land" the helo.

He thought that was just hilarious.

(I'll admit I chuckled after I got over the confusion of "where the h*ll are we going?")

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                    Not for long. We're a dying breed, my friend...

Thank all of the whiners for 1.3

They killing soloing in 1.3? Damnit I just got good at it!!!!

I also only solo when I can't find a gunner. If soneone wants to gun for me I will let them, even if they suck.

Comment

That is why you get something called a "friend."

Comment

ROFL.

I can see how that would be funny...

Originally posted by Ozirtz
                        They killing soloing in 1.3? Damnit I just got good at it!!!!
                        Forget about it: anytime you'll get good at something, someone will complain and knowing DICE, they will prevent you from doing that something to protect your victim's feelings. This will keep happening until there are no more people playing the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                          This will keep happening until there are no more people playing the game...
                          Seems to be working thus far. Many of my frieds have given up on BF2.

Comment

... as have many of mine. They've moved over to an MMORPG called "EVE". Oh, the humanity!

Comment

We need to make sure EA/DICE doesnt **** up bf2142 or im might not buy it...

Comment

Working...
                              X