Punbuster issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punbuster issue.

Hi all has anyone ever had this kick issue. It happens randommly i can go a couple of weeks with out it happening and then it will happen for three or four days solid. It kicks me from any and all servers and gives the following message.

I have spoken to punkbuster but we came to a dead end and they where unable to help. Great eh.

any advice would be appreicated.

thanks.

Aaron.

Re: Punbuster issue.

Well O/S priveleges suggests that your not the administrator of your computer, if you have a brother/sister or whoever has an account aswell for Windows have them log in, or have yourself set as the administrator, its kicking you because your not the admin on your computer check it by doing this.

Start>Settings>Control panel>User accounts

Comment

??? not the hardware ban i hope ????

Comment

I have checked user settings. I am the only account running on this PC, even the guest account is turned of, and this account is set to administrator.

Aaron.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddyfunster View Post
          Hi all has anyone ever had this kick issue. It happens randommly i can go a couple of weeks with out it happening and then it will happen for three or four days solid.
          I had the same problem with vista all you need to do is right click on BF2 and click on "Run as Admin" and then click on allow and you'll be up and running.

Comment

Working...
          X