Making New Account W/O new Email???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making New Account W/O new Email???

Well I'm getting fast enough internet soon and need to make an online account. Well I went to do that and found out that I had made one ages ago to see if dial-up would work. Well it was all random numbers because it was just a test account. I had used my email adress on this account aswell.

Well what I'm wondering is that can I delete that account to use the email adress that's on it? Or will I have to make a new email adress to play on a new account?

Thanks.

P.S Not sure if this is correct fourm, sorry if it's not.

Re: Making New Account W/O new Email???

I think you ahve to go to the gamespy website and check on that. I had a similar issue when I started playing last June. I ended up deleting that account and using the same email address for a new account name. Not much help I know, sorry.

Comment

OK, thanks for that.

Any other info will be appreciated

Thanks

Comment

To create an account simply for playing, any made up e-mail address will do; it's not used for anything other than to add an extra layer of uniqueness to the account.

For the Booster packs, you may need a valid e-mail address (I don't know; I refuse to buy the Booster packs), but I doubt it. And if you do, going to hotmail.com or gmail.com will take all of five minutes for you to get a new e-mail address, again, which will never be used by EA for anything other than spam, if that.

Comment

You can make up a email adress. It doesnt matter.

Comment

Or you can just make a hotmail or google email account. Takes a few seconds.

Comment

Account making is so stupid I mean it just doesn't work if someone has the name already what I mean is, okay so say you wanted the name Endless954 and its taken obviously ^, so if you wanted to make it -Endless954- or something like that with different characters at the start and end it doesn't even work says unique id is in use.

Comment

Ok, thanks everyone. I will just make up a fake email.

Comment

just fight the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbdrwd
                    Ok, thanks everyone. I will just make up a fake email.
                    i wouldn't do that. if you forget your password, a temporary password will be made and sent to a fake email - and you'll never get it.

delete your account in gamespy.

gamespy account = battlefield account.

delete the gamespy account then create a new bf account with the same email (i think)

Comment

Working...
                    X